Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Missus and younger daughter working on sewing a quilt. 

I'm in the attic adding some noisy lead guitar work to a new tune (monitoring on headphones, natch). 

Result. 

That feeling when youve just got back from a holiday abroad.

Can't tell if I miss the place already, am dreading the real world or just losing my mind at how quiet the world seems in comparison.

That feeling when youve just got back from a holiday abroad.

Can't tell if I miss the place already, am dreading the real world or just losing my mind at how quiet the world seems in comparison.

• Like 1

When people ask if I'm alright for no reason. I think to myself 'why wouldn't I be'.

Agreed. That and people asking "is it alright?" when you're eating something. Of course, if it wasn't, you'd be hearing about it.

Got a lads trip to Kiev booked for September , we booked it before everything kicked off

2 of them told me today at football they don't want to go now and can I get them refunds etc

I can try obviously but can't help but feel they are being a bit girly , Kiev is perfectly safe

Got a lads trip to Kiev booked for September , we booked it before everything kicked off

2 of them told me today at football they don't want to go now and can I get them refunds etc

I can try obviously but can't help but feel they are being a bit girly , Kiev is perfectly safe

I'd just say no. You either come or lose your money for being such a baby!  :D

I'd just say no. You either come or lose your money for being such a baby! :D

And if it goes badly at least their last words can be " we told you" and they can die happy knowing they were right

• Like 1

Â