Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

It raises a good point, though. 

The Vatican is an independent state, so I see no reason why they couldn't be a member of FIFA and enter a team. I wonder if they have one?

John Paul II (the Polish one) was supposed to have been a decent goalie. 

well I just looked it up, yes they do have recognised sovereign statehood and yes they do have a national football team

however, they are not recognised as a footballing nation by FIFA - just like the United Kingdom

Could your office section compromise and just cruise the streets at night in a police car shooting the homeless?

can save a bit of time for the rozzers by pointing out places they needn't bother wasting time searching

25aur1v.jpg

But what about the All-Priests Five-a-Side Over-75's Indoor Challenge Football Match? 

I believe the Shaolin Academicals played a couple of ringers and were ex communicated.

14_132039_921.jpg

Could your office section compromise and just cruise the streets at night in a police car shooting the homeless?

can save a bit of time for the rozzers by pointing out places they needn't bother wasting time searching

25aur1v.jpg

I dont think Labour had that building purpose built, it was built before they moved in and I think they only let the premises.

25aur1v.jpg

I dont think Labour had that building purpose built, it was built before they moved in and I think they only let the premises.

yeah they sold their original premises at Westminster and dodged £200 k in stamp duty using a scam .. all within the law of course but a scam none the less

but anyway that's going away from my original mischievous post  .. the spikes were only added this week by all accounts

Edited by tonyh29

You wouldn't want to get drawn against the Taliban XI. 

aren't the Taliban political rather than religious ?

You'd better argue that one out with them. 

I'm convinced if millwall drew the taliban XI away, they would relish it. I'd put big money on them taking a firm over there haha.

One of the few occasions where I'd be rooting for the Taliban. 

• Like 4

You don't mean that, I like millwall. They have character.

If character means beating people up and terrorising people out to enjoy a game of football then I hope I don't have character  :)

Â