Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I think I spend more on shoes than most women, I'm up to a 10 pair rotation for my office shoes now. I have stopped because I need a bigger shoe rack. :(

That's not even trying. 29 pair shoes and 18 pairs of trainers. Oh and 9 pair of boots of varying descriptions. Daft thing is that I'm barefoot for most of the summer when I'm not in work. Currently on a Barkers and Grenson binge.

Edited by choffer

I don't like it when adults can't look after themselves.

A fair few people I know are aged 20+ and are socially inept: They can't ring someone if they need information; they can't walk up to someone and introduce themselves; they can't answer the **** door. Some people obviously have serious issues with things like this, but these people aren't like that, they just purposely play dumb and don't want to grow up.

There's a weird bit of pride about it all, it's so weird. A bit like not wanting to stand out in school when you're in year 7 in case classmates think you're a boff. It's ten years later everyone, it's time to start standing out and doing something with your life.

I see this all the time, my kid is in her twenties and she cant do any of this stuff, she wont answer the phone at all if we arent in the house.

I think I spend more on shoes than most women, I'm up to a 10 pair rotation for my office shoes now. I have stopped because I need a bigger shoe rack. :(

That's not even trying. 29 pair shoes and 18 pairs of trainers. Oh and 9 pair of boots of varying descriptions. Daft thing is that I'm barefoot for most of the summer when I'm not in work. Currently on a Barkers and Grenson binge.

I only discovered the joy of well made shoes about a year ago. A new pair of shoes a month isn't doing too badly, give me a chance!

I quite like Barkers but Cheaney is generally my go-to shoemaker, I have 4 pairs of them now and they're my favourite 4. Mostly just because their lasts tend to suit my foot the best, but their dark leaf leather is gorgeous. I've just realized how comfy boots are as well. Got myself a pair of Trickers Maltons a few weeks back and have been wearing them at every opportunity. Plan to get a second pair of them soon.

• Like 1

My 'range' of footwear consists of:

1 pair of smart black shoes for work
1 pair of smart brown shoes for 'out'
1 pair of nice trainers
1 pair of tatty trainers
1 pair of flip flops
1 pair of wellies

that's all the bases covered.
  • Like 1

Girl asks me to hang out with her, we meet up, chat and flirt all day, all is good.

Add her on Facebook

'In a relationship'

Cool, super, thanks for wasting my time <_<

Maybe she thinks she's in a relationship with you?

Alternatively and less amusing, a girl I used to "see" put that as her status so she wouldn't get hassled.

I'll tell you what pisses me off massively, when you've got like top 5,10,50,100 lists etc and just as you scroll down to start the list there's #1. It should be last not first. Makes me very angry every time I see that.

I don't like it when adults can't look after themselves.

A fair few people I know are aged 20+ and are socially inept: They can't ring someone if they need information; they can't walk up to someone and introduce themselves; they can't answer the **** door. Some people obviously have serious issues with things like this, but these people aren't like that, they just purposely play dumb and don't want to grow up.

There's a weird bit of pride about it all, it's so weird. A bit like not wanting to stand out in school when you're in year 7 in case classmates think you're a boff. It's ten years later everyone, it's time to start standing out and doing something with your life.

I see this all the time, my kid is in her twenties and she cant do any of this stuff, she wont answer the phone at all if we arent in the house.

Why on earth would you answer the house phone? Or answer the door? Utter madness IMO.

• Like 1

Scouse Corner (3 or 4 plastic Liverpool fans from work), reminiscing and swapping stories about times they've watched matches in the pub. :rolleyes: 

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 2

Girl asks me to hang out with her, we meet up, chat and flirt all day, all is good.

Add her on Facebook

'In a relationship'

Alternatively and less amusing, a girl I used to "see" put that as her status so she wouldn't get hassled.

Turns out it's an open relationship so I'm quids in. She spent all of last night and this morning sending me saucy snaps.

Add her on Facebook

'In a relationship'

Turns out it's an open relationship so I'm quids in. She spent all of last night and this morning sending me saucy snaps.

which you feel it's your duty to share with your fellow VT'ers  ......

My 'range' of footwear consists of:

1 pair of smart black shoes for work
1 pair of smart brown shoes for 'out'
1 pair of nice trainers
1 pair of tatty trainers
1 pair of flip flops
1 pair of wellies

that's all the bases covered.

Wellies !!

are you Paddington bear ??

• Like 1

Add her on Facebook

'In a relationship'

Pics or GTFO.

• Like 2

Â