1 pair of smart brown shoes for 'out'
1 pair of nice trainers
1 pair of tatty trainers
1 pair of flip flops
1 pair of wellies

that's all the bases covered.

Mine consists of a worn out pair of Cruyff Minimalistics

image3xl.jpg

And a pair of Puma King Classic football boots.

I'm no good with shoes, I tend to buy them for when I have the reason to use them. Meaning, on the mornings of weddings, funerals or bar mitvahs I'm knocking on the door of Bacons eyeing a lovely pair of plastic wonders.

• Like 2

Watching 2 Broke Girls (I know), and they talk like no one on earth ever has in real life. I appreciate it's not real, but there has to be some grounding in reality for the dialogue. It's not just what they're saying, it's the way in which they deliver it. It hurts my ears. Awful television. 

• Like 1

Watching 2 Broke Girls (I know), and they talk like no one on earth ever has in real life. I appreciate it's not real, but there has to be some grounding in reality for the dialogue. It's not just what they're saying, it's the way in which they deliver it. It hurts my ears. Awful television. 

Mute it then and just enjoy the view :)

The fact that I always wake up really **** early on a Saturday and a Sunday when I should be sleeping till 11 or 12. End up being shattered at 8 on a Saturday evening all the time. **** body clocks!!!

• Like 1

Amazing that crap like that actually makes it on TV. 

Maybe not that amazing, most TV is total crap.

I was talking football with two Spaniards at work last night. The subject of the  Luis Aragones-Thierry Henry controversy came up. One of the guys said because Aragones called Henry a "Little monkey", and not "Monkey", it wasn't really a racist thing to say, and because there aren't many black people in Spain, they really can't be racists anyway.

:wacko:

I know others have mentioned it many times, but good grief there are some moaning picky arguementative chaps in On Topic.

Arguements now on whether its ok to dislike Liverpool.

Arguing on the internet with strangers what an excellent way to de stress for the weekend.

Relax, join off topic, we have funny pictures, maps and music.

• Like 2

Â