Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Moustache finger tattoos.

If you don't know what they are, they're tattoos of a moustache, which crazy people have on their finger. I think the idea is that when you're in need of livening up a party/giving people around you proper mad laughs, you extend your tattooed finger and put it under your nose.

It then looks like you've got a moustache, you see.

I mean that is class bantz, isn't it!? It's the modern day version of a spinning bow tie. You just can't beat shit like that.

PAAAAAT!

tumblr_lx8nfzhjgR1qdojzho1_500.gif

• Like 2

Family and friends expecting you to do your job for them as a favour, for free. Yeah, what I want to do after a long day at work is to then go home and continue to work, this time for no money.

I hate almost everyone I know, and I'm pretty sure that they're the ones at fault.

• Like 1

David Moyes being the top story on the BBC news. Additionally, them being referred to as "Man U" by the news reader.  

Football should never be on the front page or the first item on television news, unless something really serious happens.

Under no circumstances should the fact of a football club changing its manager be considered of more importance than serious global or national events.

Such stories should definitely come after, film of royalty on holiday and the skate-boarding duck.

Channel 4 News did not lead with the story but certainly set aside a story about the kidnap of 200 Nigerian schoolgirls, to transmit their bloated, empty-headed, and trivial report.

So, I will definitely be having a rant about it, and starting tonight. :angry:

Post of the year.

Though I have a sneaky suspicion that Pints has a selection of pictures with photoshopped rastacap and dreads ready to go at a moment's notice and for any occasion. :)

Edited by snowychap
  • Like 2

I know its said every week, but i always forget how much it pisses me off.... but.... Andy Townsend's commentary on ITV. God, it's infuriating. 

In the clamour to complain about Andy Townsend, people forget what a word removed Clive Tyldesley is. Oh and Adrian Chiles. 

• Like 1

I know its said every week, but i always forget how much it pisses me off.... but.... Andy Townsend's commentary on ITV. God, it's infuriating. 

In the clamour to complain about Andy Townsend, people forget what a word removed Clive Tyldesley is. Oh and Adrian Chiles. 

Yup quite right. I seem to find Clive more annoying during England international games. Overly patriotic for commentators. 

They don't really seem to commentate on the match from a neutral point of view,  they just do it from the perspective of the team they are blatantly supporting. 

Edited by PieFacE

Townsend just said that the Chelsea players should be getting "in and around the atletico players"

Around the players I can understand. But in them? Come on Andy, there's no room for that on the football pitch.

• Like 3

Townsend just said that the Chelsea players should be getting "in and around the atletico players"

Around the players I can understand. But in them? Come on Andy, there's no room for that on the football pitch.

They'd at least need to put one of those red triangle thingies up.

Someone has obviously had a word with him. For a while literally (meaning not literally, obviously) everything he said was that something was/is/has/needed to be literally in and around something/someone/somewhere.

It seems that as time goes by it becomes increasingly acceptable for once-respectable news outlets to publish articles that are almost entirely based upon some inconsequential bullshit that some clearings in the woods have written on Twitter.

Especially the BBC and the Guardian.

I'd like some peice of software that detects when the page I'm about to load features the word 'Twitter', then formats my PC's C drive and sets the house on fire. I couldn't give a shit what happens on twitter, it's not news.

Edited by Davkaus

It seems that as time goes by it becomes increasingly acceptable for once-respectable news outlets to publish articles that are almost entirely based upon some inconsequential bullshit that some clearings in the woods have written on Twitter.

I'd like some peice of software that detects when the page I'm about to load features the word 'Twitter', then formats my PC's C drive and sets the house on fire. I couldn't give a shit what happens on twitter, it's not news.

you say that, but in reality if it hadn't been for twitter I wouldn't have known that 2 stars from TOWIE were opening the new Morrisons in Ruislip

you say that, but in reality if it hadn't been for twitter I wouldn't have known that 2 stars from TOWIE were opening the new Morrisons in Ruislip

Yes, but how do you feel about that?

Â