Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

When cyclists go out in a group and hog the road so you can't get past.

It's not just the holding you up though, your stuck looking at spandex clad blokes until they move over.

• Like 2

When cyclists go out in a group and hog the road so you can't get past.

It's not just the holding you up though, your stuck looking at spandex clad blokes until they move over.

You're driving a car. Move them over yourself.

Yes, but Kat Dennings.

has anyone ever actually looked at her?

Massive tits. But she is not fit

Have to agree with Stevo on this.

People who discard their trolleys in the middle of the aisle to go look for something somewhere else.

(Actually, I should probably put this in the "cheer you up" thread because I alway enjoy moving their trolleys for them and then watching from a discrete distance as they return to find their trolley has disappeared.)

People who discard their trolleys in the middle of the aisle to go look for something somewhere else.

(Actually, I should probably put this in the "cheer you up" thread because I alway enjoy moving their trolleys for them and then watching from a discrete distance as they return to find their trolley has disappeared.)

Next time you should put random items in their trolley.

• Like 4

Not random. Choose carefully - tampons, condoms, incontinence pads, piles ointment, etc., etc. 

• Like 2

Yes, but Kat Dennings.

Yeah, but joking aside there's more to life than a pair of tits... A massive, glorious pair of tits granted, but.... Mmmm tits.... Sorry what.... Erm yeah you're right it's a great show.   

• Like 4

Not random. Choose carefully - tampons, condoms, incontinence pads, piles ointment, etc., etc. 

Forget that. If you really want to get a reaction, steal their baby.

• Like 1

That I'm on VT so much that I'm spelling 'learners' 'lerners' in essays.

Given the number of people who spell it "Learner" on here, I'm surprised.

Yeah, but I'm not totally illiterate.

I know it's been done to death.

But **** me. The front page of the Daily Mail website today.

They claim to be a news outlet!

It's pretty much like The Onion or The Daily Mash for me. I just treat it as a joke newspaper, and assume they just made it all up for a laugh.

I know it's been done to death.

But **** me. The front page of the Daily Mail website today.

They claim to be a news outlet!

You piqued my curiosity. I looked. Now i feel unclean and need to shower.

Â