Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I know its said every week, but i always forget how much it pisses me off.... but.... Andy Townsend's commentary on ITV. God, it's infuriating.

Why the fudge does an Englishman, who played for Ireland, keep saying " a wee bit "?

And when he says "Go on" every time an English team looks like they are through on goal I want to punch my own dick in the face with the Claw's steel gauntlet from Inspector Gadget.

• Like 2

That I can't grow a proper beard, the sides/cheek part is too patchy, not alopecia like but just very patchy. I really want a Bray Wyatt style beard though :(

I'm 29, I've given up hope.  I can get everything apart from the connectors that join my moustache to my beard.

I used to live with a guy from Dundalk, Ireland. He always uses 'wee' to say little. 'Wee' is almost as common in Ireland as it is in Scotland. But Andy Townsend is not Irish anyway.

I can confirm that the term " wee" is not common in Ireland and not in Dundalk

I used to live with a guy from Dundalk, Ireland. He always uses 'wee' to say little. 'Wee' is almost as common in Ireland as it is in Scotland. But Andy Townsend is not Irish anyway.

I can confirm that the term " wee" is not common in Ireland and not in Dundalk

Yeah.  Most people just call it 'piss' these days.

I have fallen victim to that once today already.

I think that was the one that made me snap....Im in McDonalds now trying to get a breakfast with a gun!

I think that was the one that made me snap....Im in McDonalds now trying to get a breakfast with a gun!

That was me, many apologies!

I went to get some dinner from Tesco cradley heath earlier, big issue seller outside, as i see him i start rummaging for a few quid when the bloke i went with starts muttering that he cant understand why I'm giving him money, that he was just a **** tramp who should get a job

i tried explaining to him that he has a job, a difficult one, selling a magazine that he will only make £1.25 for every one he sells, and fair **** to him for doing so, it was like banging my head against a brick wall trying to get a valid credible point across th him.

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 1

That I can't grow a proper beard, the sides/cheek part is too patchy, not alopecia like but just very patchy. I really want a Bray Wyatt style beard though :(

Feel your pain. I can just about get away with 2 or 3 day stubble but that's it.

I can grow epic beards. So, ha! On the downside, I am now starting to grow hair on my shoulders. Curse me being hirsute  :(

That was me, many apologies!

:)

Feel your pain. I can just about get away with 2 or 3 day stubble but that's it.

I can grow epic beards. So, ha! On the downside, I am now starting to grow hair on my shoulders. Curse me being hirsute  :(

That's a mighty long beard........

d1dNTOb.jpg

• Like 1

Â