Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

You must be a lonely sole to be wearing ones like that.

Just admit it they are not good, there is dignity in de-feet

Trying to say they are OK, is just a bunch of cobblers really

Really buying them is not good, I would make fun but its not good to mock-a-sin

Any more of these shoe puns and you should have your drink laced  with cyanide.

This parking ticket programme that is on the beeb.

The main deal is where bailiffs are pulling people over with the help of the police - I thought that they weren't able to demand payment from those who weren't the debtor(s) (so when they tell one bod that he must pay someone else's fine otherwise the car will be siezed is surely on the boundary of being okay or not - they shouldn't demand the money off the wrong person but perhaps their intent to take the car is okay) and that they were not allowed to seize 'protected goods' (e.g. a cab that is the tool of the debtor's trade)?

You must be a lonely sole to be wearing ones like that.

Just admit it they are not good, there is dignity in de-feet

Trying to say they are OK, is just a bunch of cobblers really

Really buying them is not good, I would make fun but its not good to mock-a-sin

Any more of these shoe puns and you should have your drink laced  with cyanide.

Drat will never give puns the boot  :)

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 2

Square toed shoes are an abomination. They also appear to be made of plastic. I would set them on fire.

I disagree. The fumes will be toxic.

My shoes are always on fire,

Every time they're on my feet when I'm blazin' up the dance floor, yo!

dance1.gif

Yes, I'm the one in the Skirt & Heels and white tights.

• Like 1

Only myself to blame.  £15 from sports direct.

and judging by the angle of that, photo another £39.99 for the Maplins anus cam

A buy you are itching to recommend? :)

I think it's a sign of my advancing years that I can now happily spend time in Maplin or Clas Ohlson. But I'm yet to be convinced by the butt cam with 4 x zoom.

Going back to the subject of facial hair.

I clean shaved at 7am this morning and I can already notice a slight growth, a shadowing if you will.  If only my facial hair would follow this growth rate for 10-14 days I'd have a darn-tootin' rip-roarin' tree-climbin' beard for show.

But no it just whimpers out after the stubble stage on day 4. 

Why it do that?  Why it do that y'all?

Rich Coles (a lad in our year) used to often get sent back to his house (boarding school) to shave in the early part of the afternoon (around 2pm ish) because of the very lively stubble that he already possessed.

He was 14 years old.

I do/did medicine. Failed a repeat exam. Fear I might be goosed. Sent an email to the person in charge of the course yesterday afternoon after getting my results. Still no reply. There's talk of me being able to repeat again, but it's just hearsay. Wouldn't mind a reply...

The story was that I had an exam that I failed by a percent. One percent. And a large part of that was due to my stethoscope malfunctioning on the day. Caught between two settings, I failed to score marks on that part of the exam for sure and that knocked my grade significantly for that section. So then the repeat exam was a different format. There were tutorials for the repeat exam going on. I asked could i attend one and miss a day of a peripheral hospital placement. I was told I could not attend the tutorial. Then there was another one scheduled. I was informed about it the evening before the tutorial, while I was still on peripheral placement away from where the tutorial was happening so I couldn't attend that either. On the day they were asking me where I was and why i had not attended.

The repeat exam went quite badly, but I don't feel I should have been in that situation in the first place. It's a little bit annoying.

Any advice?

Unlucky man. I missed a 1st at uni by 0.7%, and tried to get everything and anything remarked.

Had a lot of red tape in my way though having got a few formal reprimands while drinking heavily with the football team. If you don't have red tape like that, just kick up the fuss of almighty fusses. E-mail every single lecturer/tutor who has marked any work this year and explain, ask them to consider some of your better work and see if they think it could be bumped up :thumb:

Ultimately, try not to worry too much. I don't know what this means long term for your studies, I imagine it's big to be stodging a medicine exam up, but a lot of successful people I know ended up taking courses and modules again during the next year. My life wouldn't be any different if I'd got that 1st, it'd just be something I could swing around in job interviews.

Edited by Tomaszk

I don't like it when adults can't look after themselves.

A fair few people I know are aged 20+ and are socially inept: They can't ring someone if they need information; they can't walk up to someone and introduce themselves; they can't answer the **** door. Some people obviously have serious issues with things like this, but these people aren't like that, they just purposely play dumb and don't want to grow up.

There's a weird bit of pride about it all, it's so weird. A bit like not wanting to stand out in school when you're in year 7 in case classmates think you're a boff. It's ten years later everyone, it's time to start standing out and doing something with your life.

• Like 2

I don't like it when adults can't look after themselves.

A fair few people I know are aged 20+ and are socially inept: They can't ring someone if they need information; they can't walk up to someone and introduce themselves; they can't answer the **** door. Some people obviously have serious issues with things like this, but these people aren't like that, they just purposely play dumb and don't want to grow up.

There's a weird bit of pride about it all, it's so weird. A bit like not wanting to stand out in school when you're in year 7 in case classmates think you're a boff. It's ten years later everyone, it's time to start standing out and doing something with your life.

I never answer the front door, unless I'm expecting someone. No good can come of it. When ever I've accidental answered it, 9/10 it's someone flogging me something I have no desire to buy, or wanting to talk to me about Jesus. I never answer the house phone either. I'd not even bother having one plugged in, if my house mate didn't use it. 

• Like 2

Yeah, I mean, they don't look too bad.  Thought I had snapped up a bargain for £15.

x1Vt3gh.jpg

Which school do you go to?

A woman I used to work with told me that she developed pubes at the age of four.

Mine started when I was about 10.

Â