Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

When I was a kid (late teens) I worked in a hotel, I had a (modest) number of occassions where I'd get offered sex by middle aged women (I was 18 so my idea of middle aged was probably anything over 27). Quite blatant. I was even told a couple of times it was my choice if hubby stayed in the bar or joined us.

Horrible.

• Like 1

When I was a kid (late teens) I worked in a hotel, I had a (modest) number of occassions where I'd get offered sex by middle aged women (I was 18 so my idea of middle aged was probably anything over 27). Quite blatant. I was even told a couple of times it was my choice if hubby stayed in the bar or joined us.

Horrible.

if id met up with a girl who after a drink/date said "yeah, I'm in an open relationship, so i can see you too", how many blokes could/would she have on the go? Na, not for me

as for being propositioned to take part in a 3 way, never been on my to do list either, the problem is i just don't last a decent amount of time to make it worth while, id be outside having a fag while the other bloke is still pounding away

• Like 1

Horrible.

if id met up with a girl who after a drink/date said "yeah, I'm in an open relationship, so i can see you too", how many blokes could/would she have on the go? Na, not for me

as for being propositioned to take part in a 3 way, never been on my to do list either, the problem is i just don't last a decent amount of time to make it worth while, id be outside having a fag while the other bloke is still pounding away

as a film it got slated but there is a 3 some scene in Sex lives of the potato men where Johnny Vegas and a stranger are banging away on a woman whilst talking about his Ford Mondeo and the parking in the street

clearly that's how you do it :)

Horrible.

Doesn't bother me at all. She's moving away in a few months so it's just a bit of fun in the meantime.

And she has already mentioned a threesome.

Horrible.

Doesn't bother me at all. She's moving away in a few months so it's just a bit of fun in the meantime.

And she has already mentioned a threesome.

you want to be clear that it doesn't involve you being in the middle of her 2 friends Bob and Steve before you sign up

Only myself to blame.  £15 from sports direct.

I made a similar mistake once - £20 shoes from Brantano. Wore them for a day and crippled. I reckon I could have registered myself as disabled due to the damage they did to my feet!

There's no excuse for buying shoes from sports direct.

You'll get no sympathy from me.

There aren't many excuses for going in a Sports Direct at all! 

I don't like it when adults can't look after themselves.

A fair few people I know are aged 20+ and are socially inept: They can't ring someone if they need information; they can't walk up to someone and introduce themselves; they can't answer the **** door. Some people obviously have serious issues with things like this, but these people aren't like that, they just purposely play dumb and don't want to grow up.

There's a weird bit of pride about it all, it's so weird. A bit like not wanting to stand out in school when you're in year 7 in case classmates think you're a boff. It's ten years later everyone, it's time to start standing out and doing something with your life.

I never answer the front door, unless I'm expecting someone. No good can come of it. When ever I've accidental answered it, 9/10 it's someone flogging me something I have no desire to buy, or wanting to talk to me about Jesus. I never answer the house phone either. I'd not even bother having one plugged in, if my house mate didn't use it. 

Same! Only pre-arranged guests are allowed in and I don't have my phone plugged in. If you need me then you'll call or text my mobile. 

Edited by Xela

"193 pictures of cats that look like hamburgers"

Can you send me the link to that please? I like cats and I like hamburgers.

• Like 1

"193 pictures of cats that look like hamburgers"

Can you send me the link to that please? I like cats and I like hamburgers.

Mmmmmm. Catburgers .....
  • Like 1

Â