Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Depends on when you think night ends and morning begins. 6am is the cut-off point imo. If you drink fizzy drinks between 6am and 12pm, then you're a fiend.

a Pepsimax gives you your caffeine kick without having to wait for a kettle to boil or make small talk with a colleague in the kitchen whilst waiting for aforementioned kettle

therefore fizzy drinks FTW

• Like 1

Caffeine pills give you the caffeine kick with having to drink Pepsimax.

yeah but caffeine pills wont give you a brain tumour meaning you'll get old and spend your last days on earth dribbling in a care home

• Like 1

The fact a guy at my work has taken a sabbatical, and is going abroad to DJ for the Summer. I've been to a couple of nights he's put on, and he plays bog standard indie chaff. Happy Mondays - Step On, on the hour, every hour kind of shit. No skill involved at all, and no thought to what he's playing. Half of me says fair play to him, the other wonders how the someone with such a bland taste in music has managed to get a gig like he has? 

The fact a guy at my work has taken a sabbatical, and is going abroad to DJ for the Summer. I've been to a couple of nights he's put on, and he plays bog standard indie chaff. Happy Mondays - Step On, on the hour, every hour kind of shit. No skill involved at all, and no thought to what he's playing. Half of me says fair play to him, the other wonders how the someone with such a bland taste in music has managed to get a gig like he has? 

I'd say fair play to him for getting away with it. The question is, does he think he's Pete Tong or something?

I'd say fair play to him for getting away with it. The question is, does he think he's Pete Tong or something?

Yeah, I guess. He's not a bad lad to be fair to him. I think I'm probably a miffed, as I gave up DJing, when I got sick of people asking, " Here mate, will ya play that Sex On Fire" every bloody week. 

Yeah, I guess. He's not a bad lad to be fair to him. I think I'm probably a miffed, as I gave up DJing, when I got sick of people asking, " Here mate, will ya play that Sex On Fire" every bloody week.

Only women ask for that song, am I right?

Yeah mostly, or they send their boyfriends to ask. On the plus side it's a great way to meet women, but on the other hand you know they have terrible taste in music straight away. 

Work - just so busy all the time. Annoys me

The rent boy business is booming then!

Well who can blame them.. i'm a fine piece of ass. 

• Like 1

Until recently, my missus had that as her ringtone. She's 57.

Two guys in my office talking about the best way to punch somebody.

One of them is the much maligned by Stevo "whistler"

I bet neither of them have ever said boo to a goose, let alone punched anyone.

Until recently, my missus had that as her ringtone. She's 57.

Cystitis?

All of these guys who are massively out of shape and overweight, who sit on their arse all day eating crap, and then make a big show of drinking a protein shake like the reason that they're not Mr Universe is that the lack of protein is hurting their muscle growth. Rather than the fact that the heaviest thing they lift all day is a pen, and they get a lift up one flight of stairs.

There seems to be loads of them in my office.

• Like 1

Â