Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Baby bores on Facebook.

Now that I'm an uncle, I am guilty of this. But yeah some people do take it way over the top. One girl I know has like over 50 profile pics, and basically all of them are baby pics, but none of her. Paedos paradise.

On a related note, and this fits in perfectly into this thread. The fact that I feel like I am getting left behind. Everyone seems to be having kids or getting married or both, and I am doing neither.

Baby bores on Facebook.

Now that I'm an uncle, I am guilty of this. But yeah some people do take it way over the top. One girl I know has like over 50 profile pics, and basically all of them are baby pics, but none of her. Paedos paradise.

On a related note, and this fits in perfectly into this thread. The fact that I feel like I am getting left behind. Everyone seems to be having kids or getting married or both, and I am doing neither.

I'm the other way round, I feel a bit pressure to do these things and I don't want to yet.

• Like 1

If anyone has a profile picture that isn't a picture of them, then they're a word removed*

*perhaps a slight exaggeration 

I really am Waylon Jennings.

Are you sure Seat68 did it this way? 

• Like 1

Baby bores on Facebook.

I'm the other way round, I feel a bit pressure to do these things and I don't want to yet.

I don't want to yet, yet being the key word. But there is pressure from people to.

If anyone has a profile picture that isn't a picture of them, then they're a word removed*

i refuse to have my picture so nobody from work knows its me, even changed my name so cant find me :P

I really am Waylon Jennings.

And I really am Lee "Scratch" Perry.

• Like 2

There's a guy who I'm "friends" with but basically he has his own motor cycle club call "Legion Of Doom" and recently himself and another member of the mc formed a tag team "N.B.K." (Natural Born Killers), and are now wrestling in the CCW (Celtic Championship Wrestling???) but basically his girlfriend was due about a week after they made their in ring debut and he kept on putting up statuses about how he couldn't wait to fulfill his dream of becoming a wrestler and then he'd go and oh ya the baby too.

I think I've hit pretty much done everything the that's be in this thread lately, facebook profiles, babies and even had a bit of wrestling. Anyways here's some videos of NBK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWCOiQtI52Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrwmkhvWxbo

Â