Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Forgetting to put your headphones under the bag strap, meaning you look like a pillock taking your bag off and the headphones pull out.

A near-weekly occurrence/lament for me.  As if I needed any more help looking like a complete peenarse.

The fact that it's costing me £136 to get to Poocastle and back this weekend. I've no idea how they get away with train fares in this country.

Have you already booked it? Bit of a faff but if you book it separately via certain stations (on your trip I reckon maybe Banbury, Birmingham, Sheffield, York- not necessarily all of them!) it should be cheaper. It shouldn't be so difficult though and quite expectedly most people don't go to the trouble which is why fares stay so high.

The fact that it's costing me £136 to get to Poocastle and back this weekend. I've no idea how they get away with train fares in this country.

Have you already booked it? Bit of a faff but if you book it separately via certain stations (on your trip I reckon maybe Banbury, Birmingham, Sheffield, York- not necessarily all of them!) it should be cheaper. It shouldn't be so difficult though and quite expectedly most people don't go to the trouble which is why fares stay so high.

Not booked yet, waiting for another option to pop up and save me.  I'll have a look, will have to work the route out and be prepared to change a lot.

Not booked yet, waiting for another option to pop up and save me. I'll have a look, will have to work the route out and be prepared to change a lot.

It can be quite confusing sorting it out, you'll need a pen and paper! Play around with the stations en route too. You may not even have to change trains. I came down to reading this weekend to see some friends for example and it was cheaper to book brum to Banbury then Banbury to reading (on the same train) than it was brum direct to reading.

Edited by chappy

The stupid Thai bitch who gets the same bus home every day and proceeds to sit in the aisle seat and stare blankly as people struggle to find a seat that is free.

How can you be that ignorant?

I actively seek these people out on buses and ask them to move.

Also, the people who think their bag needs a seat.

• Like 2

Not booked yet, waiting for another option to pop up and save me.  I'll have a look, will have to work the route out and be prepared to change a lot.

Are you intending to go Oxford - Newcastle and back entirely with Cross Country ?

Not booked yet, waiting for another option to pop up and save me. I'll have a look, will have to work the route out and be prepared to change a lot.

Are you intending to go Oxford - Newcastle and back entirely with Cross Country ?

I dunno is that the country that does the route?

The stupid Thai bitch who gets the same bus home every day and proceeds to sit in the aisle seat and stare blankly as people struggle to find a seat that is free.

How can you be that ignorant?

I actively seek these people out on buses and ask them to move.

Also, the people who think their bag needs a seat.

Right on brother!

Â