Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

If anyone has a profile picture that isn't a picture of them, then they're a word removed*

*perhaps a slight exaggeration 

I really am Waylon Jennings.

And I really am Lee "Scratch" Perry.

And I really am a huge mug....that's the joke

• Like 1

MY NAME'S NOT STEVE!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

:bang:  :bang:  :bang:  :bang:  :bang:  :bang:  :bang:  :bang:

There you go, DDID.

I've faked some anger, that should help get it going ;)

He's quiet clearly 2.5 hearts from Zelda DDID where did you get Steve from...

The fact that it's costing me £136 to get to Poocastle and back this weekend. I've no idea how they get away with train fares in this country.

Have you already booked it? Bit of a faff but if you book it separately via certain stations (on your trip I reckon maybe Banbury, Birmingham, Sheffield, York- not necessarily all of them!) it should be cheaper. It shouldn't be so difficult though and quite expectedly most people don't go to the trouble which is why fares stay so high.

Not booked yet, waiting for another option to pop up and save me.  I'll have a look, will have to work the route out and be prepared to change a lot.

For an extra £10 you can fly BA London to Newcastle direct and it takes 1 hr 20.

Just an option..

i hate the hypocrisy surrounding them

they got arrested because russia is a big bad place? they'd have been arrested here! when did freedom of speech become do what the **** you like?

maybe they wouldnt have been sentenced to 2 years in prison here... but Madonna wearing the tshirts and all that bullshit

the headlines today, about 2 of them being arrested is getting blurred with the (inexcusable) beatings some of them got because they decided to protest inside the olympic park, when in fact they weren't arrested for protesting they were arrested for theft...

i just dont buy in to the "they'd be allowed to do that here because we have free speech" its nonsense 

Edited by villa4europe

Â