Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

The 'diet chef' advert, with the woman who doesn't need to be on a diet, so at a time when more people than ever are treated for eating disorders, young girls & women are told that size zero & super model bodies are not role models for healthy life style, openly advertising a woman who is a healthy weight as being on a diet?

**** off.

• Like 1

Commentators that say a sending off spoils the game as a spectacle. If it's a sending off then it's a sending off. The "spectacle" is irrelevant

I don't mind that so much.

It does spoil it sometimes.

What I don't like is when the commentators say its spoiled it as a spectacle and so so it SHOULDN'T have been a red.

I remember Jonathan Pearce saying it once. It was man utd vs spurs and someone got sent off. He didn't say it was a shame.

He specifically said

"In a game of this magnitude the referee shouldn't be sending someone off".

I was fuming

The stupid Thai bitch who gets the same bus home every day and proceeds to sit in the aisle seat and stare blankly as people struggle to find a seat that is free.

How can you be that ignorant?

There are tossers like this on the train as well. How do you know she is Thai? Just curious!

I don't know for sure but if I was going to draw a person most likely to fit the name Ting Tong it would probably look like her.

yesterday's cute frog situation has escalated into a writhing rolling ball of frog sex in my pond

it must be upsetting the fish

I told the missus about it and her only comment, utterly non-constructive, was that I should stop watching them

yesterday's cute frog situation has escalated into a writhing rolling ball of frog sex in my pond

it must be upsetting the fish

I told the missus about it and her only comment, utterly non-constructive, was that I should stop watching them

... Or atleast stop masturbating infront of them.

• Like 2

Â