Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Yeah the history aspect is one of the things I do like about travel. 

Only did that cheap package tour to Turkey the other week because of the trips to Aphrodisias and Ephesus, etc. Amazing places. 

I've mentioned before in another thread that I was really impressed with Turkey

I did Ephesus  ( and the Virgin Mary's house just down the road  :rolleyes: ) , Troy and Gallipoli  and of course Istanbul .. missed out on Aphrodisias  .. that will teach me not to spend longer in a place

The Ephesus  site was really impressive  , Cleopatra had her sister killed there  .. proper history  

Aphrodisias is just as incredible as Ephesus. The chariot racing stadium is still intact, and it's HUUUUGE: 

P1000592.JPG

However, we are now going  :offtopic:  for this thread! 

what's jim robinson doing in the photo :D

• Like 1

My office is so cold.

I'm sat here in my coat absolutely freezing.

I'm literally shivering and the ends of my fingers are blue.

I'm genuinely considering some sort of official complaint. The annoying thing is I think the cold is isolated to certain areas of the office. My supervisor sits about 6 feet away and complains of being too warm at the same time as I'm turning blue from cold.

My office is so cold.

I'm sat here in my coat absolutely freezing.

I'm literally shivering and the ends of my fingers are blue.

I'm genuinely considering some sort of official complaint. The annoying thing is I think the cold is isolated to certain areas of the office. My supervisor sits about 6 feet away and complains of being too warm at the same time as I'm turning blue from cold.

I think you can complain if its too hot but not if its too cold ......you want it ...just right 

Only did that cheap package tour to Turkey the other week because of the trips to Aphrodisias and Ephesus, etc. Amazing places. 

I did Ephesus  ( and the Virgin Mary's house just down the road  :rolleyes: ) , Troy and Gallipoli  and of course Istanbul .. missed out on Aphrodisias  .. that will teach me not to spend longer in a place

The Ephesus  site was really impressive  , Cleopatra had her sister killed there  .. proper history  

Aphrodisias is just as incredible as Ephesus. The chariot racing stadium is still intact, and it's HUUUUGE: 

P1000592.JPG

However, we are now going  :offtopic:  for this thread! 

Myyyy god miss jones 

I love having a bag of pork scratchings in the pub. I like that they're always made in some god forsaken little West Midlands town, and they always make me homesick for a bit. If only they sold Ansells Mild or Brew XI...  

• Like 1

I love having a bag of pork scratchings in the pub. I like that they're always made in some god forsaken little West Midlands town, and they always make me homesick for a bit. If only they sold Ansells Mild or Brew XI...  

There are originally from the West Mids I believe.

Yep. Pork scratchings are great, but if they ain't from the blackcuntraaay they aintworthaf*ck. 

I did Ephesus ( and the Virgin Mary's house just down the road :rolleyes: ) , Troy and Gallipoli and of course Istanbul .. missed out on Aphrodisias .. that will teach me not to spend longer in a place

The Ephesus site was really impressive , Cleopatra had her sister killed there .. proper history

P1000592.JPG

However, we are now going :offtopic: for this thread!

FIT

Oh stop it, it's not funny anymore. 

• Like 1

Did you enjoy the Efes?

Must have done - I drank enough of it! :)  (Although there wasn't much choice out in the sticks where we were). 

Well you were in Efes...be a bit rude not to. Bomonti is the nice beer. I was there last year on my way to the Greek islands, lovely part of the world.

It's a sea of white hair.  The two ginger's stand out a mile.

The ginger on the far left is my mate's missus. It's not her natural colour.  ;)

I don't believe that for one minute, why would you choose to have ginger hair?

• Like 1

Â