Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

That is why you should always eat pistachios with chopsticks

Mr_Miyagi_catches_fly_with_chopsticks.gi

You also did the worm part wrong, that's why it tasted horrible. This is how you eat worms to experience the full flavour.

giphy.gif

And this is what you do to those who can't help but complain about the previous gif

catch-dx-promo-big.gif

• Like 1

That is why you should always eat pistachios with chopsticks

Mr_Miyagi_catches_fly_with_chopsticks.gi

You also did the worm part wrong, that's why it tasted horrible. This is how you eat worms to experience the full flavour.

giphy.gif

And this is what you do to those who can't help but complain about the previous gif

catch-dx-promo-big.gif

If you're going to post any references to Mighty Boosh or Noel Fielding, please do so in the appropriate thread/

If you're going to post any references to Mighty Boosh or Noel Fielding, please do so in the appropriate thread/

Even though I already pre-empted this and I would have thought 'Things that piss you off but shouldn't' even though you think they should I'm talking from my perspective, would be the appropriate thread for your opinion on such matters...I shall post something in the Boring thread, oh yes, post something in there right now, I will...It's not Yoda

• Like 1

The absolute **** discrace of a 'debate' about Benefits on Channel 4 right now.

Journos and MP's slinging mud at each other with personal insults and blindingly regurgitating stats as opposed to answering simple questions.

Car crash television.

Journos and MP's slinging mud at each other with personal insults and blindingly regurgitating stats as opposed to answering simple questions.

Car crash television.

Shirley you don't expect an MP to answer a simple question now do you 

Car crash television.

Shirley you don't expect an MP to answer a simple question now do you 

I thought her name is Laura

• Like 1

K**** H****** & K***** Mc****** are the two most detestable human beings on Earth and are everything wrong with the world rolled into two words removed. I censored their names because they are words removed.

Seriously, if they **** and had a baby, they wouldn't give birth to a human, but a ball of bile and piss and shit wrapped up in a Daily Heil front page.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

Car crash television.

I dont even know why them journalists were there, from the start it was just who could get a dig in at each other. 

Cant remember who the host was now but he was awful. Some woman in the background shouting stuff 'I know who you are, I searched you on Wikipedia earlier.'

As you said, car crash indeed. I just laughed if I took that seriously Id put my head through the TV.

Moving on

Guy in my office can't understand sarcasm, or just doesn't have a sense of humour.

He went to the indoor athletics on the weekend. They shot t shirts in to the crowd and he got one.

So I asked, obviously sarcastically "Did you push a load of kids out of the way to get that?"

No smile, just a reply of "No! We were sitting very near the front of the upper tier so there was nobody in front of us. It landed at my feet so I just picked it up"

Sounded like I was interviewing him at a police station given his answer.

I got one of those t-shirts via a gun at a 20/20 game at the oval last year .. The boy in front of me got a t-shirt and his brother didn't , so I gave my t-shirt to the other brother

That's what real men do , tell him that from me next time you see him :)

Moving on

Guy in my office can't understand sarcasm, or just doesn't have a sense of humour.

He went to the indoor athletics on the weekend. They shot t shirts in to the crowd and he got one.

So I asked, obviously sarcastically "Did you push a load of kids out of the way to get that?"

No smile, just a reply of "No! We were sitting very near the front of the upper tier so there was nobody in front of us. It landed at my feet so I just picked it up"

I got one of those t-shirts via a gun at a 20/20 game at the oval last year .. The boy in front of me got a t-shirt and his brother didn't , so I gave my t-shirt to the other brother

I took quite a spectacular catch of one of those in a pack of people a few years back at an Aussie Rules game.

Then I realised it wasn't a tshirt it was a rain poncho because it was forecast to rain that night. 

I gave it to some kid. Real men just get wet. The glory of taking the catch lasts forever.

• Like 1

Ebay, sold two books for 99p and £3.45, with £3.50 as the postage cost for each book, both books were brought by the same buyer, ive now had 4 messages in the space of 12 hours asking me to refund the postage difference, which i said i would be happy to do, once ive posted them and got a final price

i can understand if it was a large amount of money, but badgering me for £3? Really

Moving on

I took quite a spectacular catch of one of those in a pack of people a few years back at an Aussie Rules game.

Then I realised it wasn't a tshirt it was a rain poncho because it was forecast to rain that night. 

I gave it to some kid. Real men just get wet. The glory of taking the catch lasts forever.

One of those shots took out Maude Flanders ....

• Like 2

Â