Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I was batting, at non-strikers end, my work colleague flays a straight forward drive straight into my collarbone at full speed. Didn't knock me down and I carried on. Was not out.

I may have moaned about this before, but people who insist on knowing the temperature of the sausage roll/steak bake/whatever in Greggs before they buy anything.

**** OFF.

I'm on my lunch, I've got a set amount of time, and I don't want to spend it stood in Greggs waiting for you to feel how hot the bastard food is - it's **** Greggs, I didn't see the Michelin star on the door, evidently. You're holding everyone up because you can't contemplate a room temperature pork product.

Not only that, the staff will bloody bag the thing up so they can fondle it. Which adds to the time needed to get the transaction done while they molest the merchandise, but also means if they don't want it either the thing goes back to be sold or in the bin, which is either wasteful or potentially selling whoever comes along next somewhat soiled goods.

Anyway... **** OFF.

• Like 2

As someone who once faced the crushing disappointment of an only mildly warm sausage roll, I think you're in the wrong, I'm afraid.

I had a pizza delivered that was kind of cold last weekend, and the pizza company told me to **** off when I asked for a hot replacement. Customer service isn't what it used to be.

I may have moaned about this before, but people who insist on knowing the temperature of the sausage roll/steak bake/whatever in Greggs before they buy anything.

**** OFF.

I'm on my lunch, I've got a set amount of time, and I don't want to spend it stood in Greggs waiting for you to feel how hot the bastard food is - it's **** Greggs, I didn't see the Michelin star on the door, evidently. You're holding everyone up because you can't contemplate a room temperature pork product.

Not only that, the staff will bloody bag the thing up so they can fondle it. Which adds to the time needed to get the transaction done while they molest the merchandise, but also means if they don't want it either the thing goes back to be sold or in the bin, which is either wasteful or potentially selling whoever comes along next somewhat soiled goods.

Anyway... **** OFF.

Would have been tax free under a Labour government.

**** OFF.

Anyway... **** OFF.

Would have been tax free under a Labour government.

but subsidised by the tax payer and paid for over the next 20 years

Â