Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I'd rather not think about it. I mean, people joke about how the next generation are going to **** everything up, but the next generation will and by no fault of their own. I imagine there will be a day when bad spelling will cause a fatal series of events culminating in nuclear war and the death of the human race. I imagine it'll go like so

Russia to Britain: Hold the missiles, we're just passing by Scotland to give one of our ships a hand.

Britain to Russia: No problem, where not going to shoot.

Russia: Where not going to shoot?

Britain: You're not going to shoot? Are you suggesting that you could if we don't play by your rules?

Russia: No no no! That's not it at all.

Britain: **** you! (turns to America) Watch this lol.

No, it'll go: 

USA: Britain! Quick! Launch a noocular missle! 

Britain: No such thing. Come back when you have a better command of the Queen's English. 

Edited by mjmooney

remourse.

tumblr_mi3tdjJjY91s1imglo1_250.gif

Autocorrect. Well, I mean it didn't correct me when I put the U in :P

Also, adding a U when using the wrong spelling on your phone is a minor thing. It's not like your/you're and there/their/they're is it :P

Edited by StefanAVFC

Autocorrect. Well, I mean it didn't correct me when I put the U in :P

Also, adding a U when using the wrong spelling on your phone is a minor thing. It's not like your/you're and there/their/they're is it :P

Yes teacher I think you got out of that one :P

More Facebook.

I've just realised that all my old profile photos are viewable by people not added as friends. WTF is that about and how do I stop it?

I think you can restrict the visibility of individual photos as well as albums. Your 'profile photos' album by definition is public as they're what you chose as the 'face' of your account.

I just hate Facebook. Why can't people just leave it so I don't have to use it. Ever

I just hate Facebook. Why can't people just leave it so I don't have to use it. Ever

So bad I said it twice

You don't have to use it.

If you're anything like me, then there's probably a dark corner of your mind that 'enjoys' getting angry at idiots on Facebook. It's a bit like staring at a car crash scene as you drive by, fascinatingly awful.

It's a bit like staring at a car crash scene as you drive by, fascinatingly awful.

Or staring at power walkers. I must admit they amuse me.

Same with these things.

recumbent-bicycle_31.jpg

There's a bloke who I work with who has one. He also has one of these:

6771.jpg

He looks a proper clearing in the woods.

Â