Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Wainy316, on 10 Sept 2013 - 09:49 AM, said:

The new Arcade Fire song will not get out of my head.  I NEED to hear it but I'm a work.

I just heard the new Manic Street Preachers Song on the radio  

that will turn you off music for life and erase all songs from your head

• Like 1

Wainy316, on 10 Sept 2013 - 09:49 AM, said:

The new Arcade Fire song will not get out of my head.  I NEED to hear it but I'm a work.

I mentioned that in another thread. Does it, or does it not sound exactly like (gulp)... Cliff Richard?

mjmooney, on 10 Sept 2013 - 10:30 AM, said:

tonyh29, on 10 Sept 2013 - 09:54 AM, said:

Wainy316, on 10 Sept 2013 - 09:49 AM, said:Wainy316, on 10 Sept 2013 - 09:49 AM, said:

I mentioned that in another thread. Does it, or does it not sound exactly like (gulp)... Cliff Richard?

assuming it's the same song we are talking about  "Show me the wonder " ??

I was thinking " Is this the way to Amarillo  " or that ilk  ..but Cliff would happily put his name to it

As someone who once faced the crushing disappointment of an only mildly warm sausage roll, I think you're in the wrong, I'm afraid.

I hate sausage rolls (pasties, steak slices, etc.) that are incandescently hot. I'm always delighted when I get one that is only mildly warm - far more edible for me.

• Like 1

Despite not owning a console since the Super Nintendo I feel like I'm missing out with all the Grand Theft Auto hype. 

Just watch it on YouTube.

Or go out and actually steal a car, punch a Granny in the face, rob a bank and play a round of golf.

And buy some medicinal marijuana.

You don't have to do them all at the same time though coda, not if you don't want to.

Â