Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Yeah dogs are shit. Give me a cat any day.

Dogs temperaments and behaviour vary from breed to breed though.  You can't beat a Labrador or a husky, but then you get little rats like shitzu's that are (pardon the pun) shit.

I've been put onto a team at 'work' (medical student on hospital placement) with a person who is driving me up the wall. She is from the Cavan/Longford border and is unbearable company. There are 5 of us on the team. All the others are fine, but she is so obnoxious. It's as if due to her hideous appearance, she feels as if she has to be aggressive to compensate. Over familiarity from day 1. She has been pronouncing my name wrong on purpose. I sit down to have a cup of tea at the break and she'll be on my back saying that I look depressed and that I don't talk enough. Which is interesting because of late I have never been so sociable or friendly in my life with the people I like, or on nights out etc. Things are going well, aside from her. She keeps saying that I'm too quiet. She has annoyed our bosses and we were down at A&E the other morning at 7am and she was loudly swearing and shouting and laughing like a maniac, disturbing patients who were asleep and in pain and worst of all annoying doctors who were trying to keep everything calm down there, which reflected on us as a team. I told her that she was ranting and raving and it was neither the time or the place, she retorted that she wasn't ranting, but could start if I wanted her to. She then said that I could do all the talking if I liked, but then decided against it because she concluded that I probably am not very good with people.

I'm going to be on this team for the next two years, for 10 hours a day 5 days a week. I have never met anyone so obnoxious in my life and aside from stooping to her level, I'm out of ideas

Someone delivering a parcel just knocked the door to our office and immediately a woman opposite got up to go and answer it...or so I thought. She opened the door, ignored the bloke and went into the toilets outside, leaving the bloke just standing there. What is that? Rudeness, laziness? Pissed me off either way.

Perhaps she was just bursting for a shit.

iPad fuckwits (or any tablet device for that matter but in my experience iPad users are the worse) 

People in meetings fiddling with the damn things. Once of the **** Magistrates in Court today fiddling with one. 

Put it down you look like an absolute cockweasel. 

• Like 1

Â