Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Isn't Chitika somewhere in the US?

Well, the company is located in the US, Westborough Massachusetts to be prescise.

Is that that nutcase church that placard funerals and hate gays and generally act like cretins?

What the heck does overtired mean??

have a child ....when it gets overtired you will then know 

Absolutely. Overtired means my son at about 1pm if he hasn't had a nap!   

I think kids are much more prone to it because they seem to think having to go to bed is a punishment or something so they will attempt to keep themselves awake until they cannot function properly anymore.  Then they scream the place down. 

Is that that nutcase church that placard funerals and hate gays and generally act like cretins?

For real? No, they're in the heartland of Topeka, Kansas :)

People who constantly reference popular culture.

I constantly quote the simpsons, futurama and Father Ted... Is that what you mean?

Yes. I think it's fine in small doses or when you're drunk. Not all the time.

And some people really can't go two minutes without 'doing a Family Guy'.

• Like 1

Isn't Chitika somewhere in the US?

Well, the company is located in the US, Westborough Massachusetts to be precise.

In an office building my family took a look at buying a few years back, of all places...

• Like 1

My boss from camp last year.

Mardy bugger who was neutral towards me (even when my other boss was saying how good a job I was doing and my performance management with my immediate was really good) until I hurt my ankle. He treated me so badly after I did that even though it was an accident. Even though I wasn't going back this year, he never even emailed me to see if I was and now has deleted a comment I made on their FB page about how good everything looked.

It's pure, undeserved pettiness, but it shouldn't piss me off because I have no intention of going back, nor will I ever need his opinion again. I just hate rudeness and pettiness. 

Edited by StefanAVFC

Mardy bugger who was neutral towards me (even when my other boss was saying how good a job I was doing and my performance management with my immediate was really good) until I hurt my ankle. He treated me so badly after I did that even though it was an accident. Even though I wasn't going back this year, he never even emailed me to see if I was and now has deleted a comment I made on their FB page about how good everything looked.

It's pure, undeserved pettiness, but it shouldn't piss me off because I have no intention of going back, nor will I ever need his opinion again. I just hate rudeness and pettiness. 

Did you bang his missus or something?

• Like 1

Did you bang his missus or something?

No he was a middle aged man. He basically admitted he hated me cause I screwed my ankle up and it's only my other boss (who I got on really well with) who kept me on. But surely a grown man can't be that petty?!

Just met the baby ! She's so beautiful! So proud of my best friend ❤

Tweets like this. How can you be proud of squeezing out a baby? Billions of people have done it before you. Happy? Of course. Excited? Yeah. Congratulations even, yeah that's cool. Proud though?

Edited by StefanAVFC

Just met the baby ! She's so beautiful! So proud of my best friend ❤

Tweets like this. How can you be proud of squeezing out a baby? Billions of people have done it before you. Happy? Of course. Excited? Yeah. Congratulations even, yeah that's cool. Proud though?

you wouldnt proud to have a child. like being proud of a goal you score, millions of people have done it before

Â