Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

20 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Went to Coventry air museum today, which was a good day out, me and the lad. On the way back stopped at the petrol station for a snack and drink and thought I would use the charger there as the EV car I am using was showing 30 miles. Now I know there are chargers being installed at most petrol stations now, but who's gonna use them really. Waiting around for 30 minutes (not fully charged) while at a petrol station was just mind numbing, who is going to do that. It's okay in the city or at the services where you can have a walk around, but at a petrol station, I doubt it'll catch on.

Not seen a single one installed where I drive, at any petrol station. Spend most my time driving between Worcestershire/West Mids. I was almost thinking its a H&S thing stopping rapid chargers being close to petrol tanks, but maybe not eh.

"Thanks for calling, our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9pm -5pm. Please hold. La la la la doo doo doo doo doo La la la la doo doo doo doo doo"

(...but as it's 4:15 we aren't going to answer , put your on hold indefinitely so you sit in limbo.)

The TikTok trend of wondering how a mirror 'knows' what's on the other side of an object that it can't 'see'.

I mean seriously what has happened to the World's IQ? Between that and Flat Earthers, it's pretty grim.

• Haha 1

Hi Stefan I've submitted a request, can you approve?

Sure, let me just check it's correct... Ah this field is wrong, and we can't change it after as it'll be created with the wrong data and it's a pain to change it later, please resubmit with <> data.

Ok sure I'll do that

Hi Stefan, I've done it again, please approve

Lemme check... it's wrong again

Project Managers who can't read basic instructions

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Hi Stefan I've submitted a request, can you approve?

Sure, let me just check it's correct... Ah this field is wrong, and we can't change it after as it'll be created with the wrong data and it's a pain to change it later, please resubmit with <> data.

Ok sure I'll do that

Hi Stefan, I've done it again, please approve

Lemme check... it's wrong again

Project Managers who can't read basic instructions

He's submitted it wrong again

I know it sounds I'm the dick here but it's literally a prefix that needs to be applied 'C-SN'

He first did it without

Then without C-

And now CN-SN

:( 

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

He's submitted it wrong again

I know it sounds I'm the dick here but it's literally a prefix that needs to be applied 'C-SN'

He first did it without

Then without C-

And now CN-SN

:( 

Can't you do it for him and then send him a very passive aggressive, patronising email explaining to him why he's a pipe to pipe bushman?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HKP90 said:

The TikTok trend of wondering how a mirror 'knows' what's on the other side of an object that it can't 'see'.

I mean seriously what has happened to the World's IQ? Between that and Flat Earthers, it's pretty grim.

Any adult using ThickTok to live their life by, should be flayed at the earliest opportunity. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Xela said:

Any adult using ThickTok to live their life by, should be flayed at the earliest opportunity. 

They'd probably be happy to. Would probably go viral and get loads of views. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I've never bothered with BT sport before but thought I'd check out if I can watch today's match legitimately via a day pass or something; I usually pay when it's on NowTv. Nope, cheapest way to watch the game is £30 to have their other shite for a month. No thanks.

How so many people still piss such a ridiculous amount of money in to their pockets is beyond me, not sure if it's a cultural thing, a technology thing or a laziness thing

• Like 1

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

How so many people still piss such a ridiculous amount of money in to their pockets is beyond me, not sure if it's a cultural thing, a technology thing or a laziness thing

I'm like you but if nobody pays for it...

36 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

I'm like you but if nobody pays for it...

Imagine if fans started objecting to being fleeced. We probably wouldn't have squad players for relegation battlers becoming multi-millionaires in their early twenties, the horror. 

Just heard on local news a 17 year old toerag has been jailed for stabbing someone to death. 

Manslaughter yes, but SIX **** years? Could be out in three, for taking a life. 

What kind of deterrent is that ffs? 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Just heard on local news a 17 year old toerag has been jailed for stabbing someone to death. 

Manslaughter yes, but SIX **** years? Could be out in three, for taking a life. 

What kind of deterrent is that ffs? 

Could potentially be less than 3 years couldn’t it?

All this talk about being tough on knife crime and then locking someone up for just a couple of years for stabbing someone to death. Madness.

• Like 1

Â