Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It's been done before but people who wear shorts regardless of the weather.  Eejits.

Normally wearing a woolly hat indoors at the same time 🤔

That’s very unfair. If they didn’t have shorts on they would have to go from person to person all along the street and tell them they have a tattoo on their leg.

Shorts are a far more efficient use of time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It's been done before but people who wear shorts regardless of the weather.  Eejits.

All postmen seem to do it (round here, at any rate). Given the dog hazards, I'd be wearing steel-reinforced long trousers. 

12 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Normally wearing a woolly hat indoors at the same time 🤔

I’m pretty sure wearing shorts in winter is the only qualification you need to be a postman.

No tattoos here, but I'm usually in shorts as well. I'll usually stick some trousers or jeans on if I'm going somewhere, but around the house, going for a walk, or popping out to the shops, I'm in shorts 90% of the time. I feel a bit constrained in anything other than shorts. I also absolutely hate wearing a watch for similar reasons.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I bet you put your pasta and rice in jars too

No as it happens. In our house cereal, especially atm gets used infrequently so it's at a much higher risk of going stale. Rice and pasta don't suffer from that anywhere near as much

EDIT: And now I think about it, the last few lots of cereal I bought came in bags that aren't resealable (Under £2 from Home Bargains)

9 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I bet you put your pasta and rice in jars too

I guess it depends how many types of pasta you've got.  Rice is rice (you tend to only buy one, maybe 2 types). Yes that goes in a jar. But pasta? Nah that can stay in its (many) bags.

3 hours ago, KentVillan said:

Cereal boxes. Specifically, opening cereal boxes without tearing the top of the box

Agreed; although nowhere near as annoying as those oven cook meals where you "peel back the film" - which, 95% of the time, involves you being able to peel the thinnest sheet of plastic from all the way round the outside whilst the food stays nice and secure in the middle.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, bickster said:

No as it happens. In our house cereal, especially atm gets used infrequently so it's at a much higher risk of going stale. Rice and pasta don't suffer from that anywhere near as much

EDIT: And now I think about it, the last few lots of cereal I bought came in bags that aren't resealable (Under £2 from Home Bargains)

You could of been in the pet food isle, I'd double check what you've been eating.

Â