Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

11 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Those ear stretching hoop things. Get to f^*k

Yeah - what exactly IS the point of them ???!!!

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Whenever I watch police shows, they usually stop a car for whatever reason. 

Then a policeman will almost always say “I can smell marijuana” which apparently gives them the right to search the car, sometimes they find something, often they don’t. 

So ive wondered for a while whether that’s just something they say, whether it’s true or not, to allow them to search a car on the off chance they might find something. 

If we're talking about the United States of America. Watch the documentary "How To Make Money Selling Drugs".

In the event you don't have the time or interest for that, I'll try and nutshell it.

There is a culture of planting drugs on people to meet their quotas (is that the right word?). Meet their targets. A police officer who was one of the biggest culprits is the source of this information, after deciding to change his ways and expose the culture. What prompted his change of heart? The guy started smoking the weed he was stealing and planting on people. It''s quite funny whilst being completely scandalous and in need of some ethical conduct, the so called protectors of the people.

Can't speak for England, wouldn't have the slightest clue.

Have done a fair bit of reading on the subject due to a shocking personal experience with police corruption here in Australia, it's rife.

I am guessing you haven't, but I have also been a suspect and interviewed and honesty is not a police policy.

Yes, it's a trick they have up their sleave.

What do the lads these days keep in those tiny little manbag things they have? 

I remember having a Dunlop manbag for college and stuff and got ripped for it. 

I can only guess it's for the l33t vapes they carry around with them.  I saw a bunch doing weed at the top of Clent when I took my lad for a walk there last Wednesday night.  

right cool man. 

17 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

What do the lads these days keep in those tiny little manbag things they have? 

I remember having a Dunlop manbag for college and stuff and got ripped for it. 

I can only guess it's for the l33t vapes they carry around with them.  I saw a bunch doing weed at the top of Clent when I took my lad for a walk there last Wednesday night.  

right cool man. 

Today I heard three separate people talking about the song "Football's Coming Home". One of them was a sports journalist.

I'd be tempted to take a loss to Croatia ahead of those people enjoying a win against Croatia.

• Like 1

GF's in hospital, for what feels like the 4th/5th time this year. She's been in since Sunday and doesn't seem to be getting much better.

It's going to break my heart not being able to see her for a few days while the semi finals are played. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Davkaus said:

GF's in hospital, for what feels like the 4th/5th time this year. She's been in since Sunday and doesn't seem to be getting much better.

It's going to break my heart not being able to see her for a few days while the semi finals are played. 

Sorry to hear that. Hope she gets better soon. What's wrong with her?

On 08/07/2018 at 02:13, TheAuthority said:

Those ear stretching hoop things. Get to f^*k

Without wanting to sound like a grumpy old bastard, I wonder how many will massively regret it in later life. I am guessing 90% of them. 

What seems great and cool when you are 18 can become a horror show in later life. 

I know so many people who regret tattoos they had years ago. What the hell do you do when your ears look like you've been attacked by a wild dog and you're 45? 

Â