Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Constantly receiving cold calls from two bit firms offering their services to a billion dollar company.

1. I have no power here, that's why you are being put through to me.

2. In what world am I going to pass you through to our finance director?

Does this approach ever yield any results, why are you wasting both our time, what did you expect?

there is a big database thingy cold callers work from , seems it also tells a bit of info like if you took the call etc and it gets updated regularly  ... the fact you are taking the call is probably enough encouragement for the next hotshot salesman to think you are worth a call ...

3 times this past week I have been in several sports direct stores and picked out a variety of football boots, size 9. Not in stock. Not in stock. Not in stock.
Suggest I order online and I am at the point I think **** it. (BTW the boots in store advertised as £30 and clearly never stocked in stock are £40 online)

Sign in to an account, select boots.

Delivery. £5.99

Deliver to store. £5.99

Deliver to pick up point. £5.99

Yeah. No.

**** your company.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

This one is absolutely something that pisses me off that shouldn't...

Grey Sweatpants, possibly THE worst piece of attire ever concieved

I'm wearing some right now :) 

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Nope, fresh as a daisy

tbh I think its a Liverpool thing, everyone you see wearing them generally needs a damn good scrubbing, they seem to be the standard attire for people doing dirty manual jobs

24 minutes ago, Xela said:

Off Topic being dead and the only threads busy seem to be bolitics ones ?

I always assume that means something big is happening in the world of Villa, and I rush over to the main forum. But no. 

Our vending machine at work is broken. There's an A4 sign on it, big printed letters, saying "OUT OF ORDER".

At least 2 people have subsequently lost money in it by trying to use it despite this warning.

I mean, how **** stupid can you actually be?

• Like 1

Manc students defacing a display with a Rudyard Kipling poem on it. Wonder how many all of those self righteous students have Disney’s Jungle Book on blu-ray at home? 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Manc students defacing a display with a Rudyard Kipling poem on it. Wonder how many all of those self righteous students have Disney’s Jungle Book on blu-ray at home? 

They'll be burning books next.

18 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Defacing isn't true for starters. replacing is more accurate

Imagine if your landlord came round and put racist slogans on your wall?

Kipling's works are considered pretty racist these days.

What happened was the University of Manchester (The Landlords) put up a display in the Students Union (The Tennant) which the Students Union Executive then replaced with something more appropriate for a Students Union which professes to be an inclusive organisation and building.

Not the story that appears to be being told in many sections of the media

2560.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

• Thanks 2

Â