Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

I'll have a pint in my hand in a couple of hours.  Think I'm doing it because I feel I should be doing it rather than because I want to.

Same.

Although thinking of sacking it off and watching it from home!

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

Same.

Although thinking of sacking it off and watching it from home!

I've changed my mind now and am up for it.  Just read a tweet that said "days like this don't come around very often. Make the most of it".

I'm going to allow myself to get excited about football.  Might not get the chance at Villa Park for a while.

I’ll be watching it from a hotel bar in Bali. 

Been here almost a week and am yet to encounter another English person so I may be in the minority. 

Cant wait!

We popped in to town at half past one. Castle was full, and there were huge queues for anywhere id consider drinking. 

Faced with the choice of elbowing our way in to a shithole or going home, there was only one choice. 

When they show the coverage of these fan parks and big outdoor areas showing the England game and there are loads of people (95% women) recording the game on the big screen on their phones. Just put it own and enjoy the game for **** sake!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Davkaus said:

We popped in to town at half past one. Castle was full, and there were huge queues for anywhere id consider drinking. 

Faced with the choice of elbowing our way in to a shithole or going home, there was only one choice. 

Some pubs in London were rammed at midday! 

Don't get me wrong I like seeing England do well but i'm not putting up with that! 

I hope the pubs in Brum aren't like that on Wednesday as I'm aiming to go out straight after work at 5pm. 

On ‎05‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 21:25, tonyh29 said:

My mates wife having a “happy 70th Birthday NHS” profile picture

shouldnt piss me off but it does , virtual signalling at its finest

Virtuality plays a huge part in computer technology to be fair.?

• Like 1

My “classy” pub this afternoon / tonight

arounf 19:00!it sorta got a bit screechy with some drunk girls , which then turned into some macho bearded tattoo men squaring off and then a fight. .... macho man that jumped someone who wasn’t looking then get similar treatment followed by his son who was about 10 running in to try and get his dad away from the beating he was taking. ... poor kid was still in tears half hour later  

Compulsory Sterilisation for some still seems like  a damn fine choice 

6 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Those ear stretching hoop things. Get to f^*k

They should go the whole hog and stretch their necks with hoops and stick huge pieces of wood in their lower jaw.

Only because I really want to laugh like a drain at them

• Haha 1

That random companies have access to my phone number and name, hard to identify numbers and an expectation that they'll be spoken to.

*Puts on best bogan Aussie accent*

Git Farked moite!

'Yoofs' in this sweltering weather going around in massive coats and hoodies wth the hoods up.

They look suspicious as ****. 

17 minutes ago, Xela said:

'Yoofs' in this sweltering weather going around in massive coats and hoodies wth the hoods up.

Man’s not hot

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Xela said:

Same here, except they look suspicious as **** 365 days a year.

36 minutes ago, Xela said:

Bring back stop and search!

What makes you think it went away?

Police do it all the time here, they just claim they are "acting on intelligence."

I drive by "The Matrix" on a daily basis, nearly always stopping the Yoot, whether driving, walking or cycling

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

What makes you think it went away?

Police do it all the time here, they just claim they are "acting on intelligence."

I drive by "The Matrix" on a daily basis, nearly always stopping the Yoot, whether driving, walking or cycling

Whenever I watch police shows, they usually stop a car for whatever reason. 

Then a policeman will almost always say “I can smell marijuana” which apparently gives them the right to search the car, sometimes they find something, often they don’t. 

So ive wondered for a while whether that’s just something they say, whether it’s true or not, to allow them to search a car on the off chance they might find something. 

Â