Documentaries you have to watch

Ikantcpell

Bronies are very, very weird human beings.

Obsession of any kind makes someone wierd tbh, so it could have been a programme about guys who have thousands of decorative spoons. But after watching Bronies, you see that the majority of them are into it for a laugh/ for the social and artistic side of it, then there's the socially awkward people who see it as something to relate to. I enjoyed it (and no, I'm not now a Bronie lollzz11).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For music fans:

Sound City

Shut up and play the hits (even if you don't like/haven't heard of LCD Sound system it's a brilliant documentary about splitting up a band at the peak of its powers)

Sports/fitness:

Bigger Faster Stronger

Pumping Iron

Storyville: the lance Armstrong story

Senna

Nature:

Yellowstone

For music fans:

Sound City

Watched and enjoyed that, but would have been better without the utterly dull Foo Fighters stuff. Pretty much like the Sonic Highways films that they made. Interesting and enjoyable when talking about Steve Albini, Bad Brains, Fugazi etc, but then spoiled by the Foo Fighters stuff.

http://youtu.be/bM9I989MFNQ

Well, I suppose it's a movie (that's what it says in the title) but it's a documentary of sorts. This dude is crazy.  A tip of a boat and a hoarder's paradise.  

(when you watch it, it'll seem loads longer than 2 hours that's for sure!). 

Â