Nicklas Helenius

bickster

Hardly ever is an understatement.. I think he scored 1 header for Aab.. out of all his goals. and he was the one most surprised.

but Aab has a really good coaching staff in Kent Nielsen and Allan Kuhn, 
Allan Kuhn was Manager for Aab when we played 2-2 vs. Manchester United at Old Trafford, he wanted to focus on family or something and after a few years Managing other clubs

he wanted to go back to Aab to be assistant

Anyways!!.. He wrote on twitter the day Helenius was sold:

Sådan @NicklasHelenius, super fortjent kontrakt med Villa, godt vi fik styr på venstrebenet og hovedspillet...

'Way to Go NicklasHelenius, Deserved contract with Villa, a good thing we got that Left kick and your heading under control'

Edited by P3nnyw1se

Me too.

I think this will be another Lambert bargain as he's cost what 2m and Cornelius cost Cardiff 7.5m.

Cornelius is highly rated but is he that much better than Helenius to cost over 5m more and higher wages? I doubt it.

I'm going to go on record and predict big things from this guy. He and Benteke together could be exciting.

He and who?

I think he said "He and that other striker we're gunna sign" could be mistaken though. 

I love it....Benteke we were told doesn't score that many goals and ends up scoring 23, Helenius doesn't score with his head and scores 2 headers in two games and Bannan is the Scottish Iniesta and has two left feet a bum full of splinters because he sits on the bench so often. Somebody seems to say something about a player and they do the opposite.....

I wonder whether the signing of a top quality attacking midfielder might still be on the cards instead of replacing Benteke?

Too bad he has now officially got Bentekes chant already :)

Yup, so it seems!

Really impressive by Helenius so far, haven`t seen it though. Hoping for big things but I would be a little bit surprised if he scored a lot of goals in his first season. Guess that kinda depends on how much he plays too though, but this is good news either way. And his name should be pronounced He-le-nius. Basically straight forward, anything else would be a spin on it tbh. 

• Like 1

Really impressive by Helenius so far, haven`t seen it though. Hoping for big things but I would be a little bit surprised if he scored a lot of goals in his first season. Guess that kinda depends on how much he plays too though, but this is good news either way. And his name should be pronounced He-le-nius. Basically straight forward, anything else would be a spin on it tbh. 

Agreed.

Really looking forward to see how he adapts..

lets not heap too much pressure on him for scoring against lowly opposition. So he should.

Lets see how he goes in the Premier League. Looks promising though.

• Like 1

lets not heap too much pressure on him for scoring against lowly opposition. So he should.

Lets see how he goes in the Premier League. Looks promising though.

I agree KSV. One thing I'll add is so far he has shown some top positional awareness, which is the thing I've been most impressed with from the little I've seen from him at this point.

Â