Nicklas Helenius

bickster

this club has wasted so much money on players that it hasn't given a chance to, helenius being one of these players, i would of liked to of seen him around the first team, its baffling as to why he was outcasted almost immediately after signing

dissapointing treatment from the club, i too hope to see him flourish in his career

Was it poor treatment from the club or did he have psychological issues? If a player isn't in the right frame of mind, should they be on the pitch? Not so sure.

its baffling as to why he was outcasted almost immediately after signing

He became very, very ill

I was under the impression that was quite a while after he arrived, though to be fair I could be misremembering. 

Surely somebody could have spotted something though? That there was something not right.

Clubs realised a long time ago, foreign players need to be looked after and helped. 15 years on from Angel we are still failing it seems.

Surely somebody could have spotted something though? That there was something not right.

Clubs realised a long time ago, foreign players need to be looked after and helped. 15 years on from Angel we are still failing it seems.

LeapOfFaith.jpg

• Like 1

its baffling as to why he was outcasted almost immediately after signing

He became very, very ill

I was under the impression that was quite a while after he arrived, though to be fair I could be misremembering. 

He was in squads and featuring up until that point, then he disappeared

• 8 months later...

I liked him as a player, shame things have been so tough for him, nice to see him back and scoring goals like that. Defender should have pulled his shorts down though, missed a trick there.

• Like 4

Â