Nicklas Helenius

bickster

I hope were careful with this guy we could end up destroying his football career

For him to lead the line next season is a massive ask we need another striker and bed this guy in gently

I hope were careful with this guy we could end up destroying his football career

For him to lead the line next season is a massive ask we need another striker and bed this guy in gently

we said same about a certain striker last season ;)

• Like 1

If Benteke are sold AV needs to buy a replacement. Helenius is not ready to be in the starting eleven. Helenius need to spend some more time in the gym in order to  pull on some more muscles. Helenius is very determined and focused, but it´s a huge step coming from the danish Superliga to Premier League. Okore on the other hand will probably be a key player in the defence from day one. Okore is big and strong and technically gifted. In his first season at AV I guess Helenius might get a few appearances in the PL as a substitute. Given time Helenius might develop into a very good striker, but he certainly needs time to adjust to PL.  

Aalborg haven´t yet bought a replacement after Helenius were sold. To be honest our attack is awful without Helenius and everyone really hope that the club soon signs a decent replacement. It´s not easy finding another striker as Aalborgs economy is very bad (very different from Okores former club

FC North Zealand which in the moment almost are signing a new player each day).

Aalborg soon plays the first game of the new season. Next thursday they are playing in the second qualifying round of the Europa League. Aalborg have been drawn against FC Dila Gori from Georgia (Stalin were born in Gori). Last year FC Dila Gori knocked another danish team (Aarhus) out of the competion so it´s certainlly going to be two very difficult games.    

• Like 2

If Benteke are sold AV needs to buy a replacement. Helenius is not ready to be in the starting eleven. Helenius need to spend some more time in the gym in order to  pull on some more muscles. Helenius is very determined and focused, but it´s a huge step coming from the danish Superliga to Premier League. Okore on the other hand will probably be a key player in the defence from day one. Okore is big and strong and technically gifted. In his first season at AV I guess Helenius might get a few appearances in the PL as a substitute. Given time Helenius might develop into a very good striker, but he certainly needs time to adjust to PL.  

Aalborg haven´t yet bought a replacement after Helenius were sold. To be honest our attack is awful without Helenius and everyone really hope that the club soon signs a decent replacement. It´s not easy finding another striker as Aalborgs economy is very bad (very different from Okores former club

Aalborg soon plays the first game of the new season. Next thursday they are playing in the second qualifying round of the Europa League. Aalborg have been drawn against FC Dila Gori from Georgia (Stalin were born in Gori). Last year FC Dila Gori knocked another danish team (Aarhus) out of the competion so it´s certainlly going to be two very difficult games.    

Who do Aalborg fans want to replace Helenius? is there anyone you are linked with?

• Like 1

I agree

For him to carry the weight of expectation on his shoulders is to much to ask

Looking at the guy in training he does not look up to the rigors of the premiership just yet

Benteke was an exception he was built like a battleship before he joined i hope he surprises me and has a similar start to his villa career minus the disloyalty and mercenary attitude of course

He was never a Benteke replacement in the first place.

He was what a few million quid? 

Benteke was 7m - there's a difference in the amount you pay for the quality. 

Anelka was £250k

There are exceptions

• Like 1

i still dont think he will be first choice. We will bring in another striker.

I'm not convinced about that.  i think Lamert was thinking ahead maybe 12 months but doing the business now before Helenius price went up.  We Have Gabby, Weimann, Helenius and Bowery.  i don't think we'll buy another striker (unless Bowery goes and even then i think Lambert will rely on the first three more and so any signing will probably be a 4th choice).  if anything i think we will go in again for the Japanese chap or someone similar, in the creative sense.

I think a striker and an AM.

Gabby and Weimann are used as attacking minded wide players. Not out and out strikers.

Helenius I think will be rotated in.

Edited by KjParton

Â