Nicklas Helenius

bickster

I really loved it when he was playing at Aab, cause it kinda always silenced the opponent fans.. and you could almost see them standing there

going 'wtf are they singing?'
besides the melody is easy and really allows for you to scream!

:wub:

and regarding endorsing these things..
I dont think anyone gets that impression..

I think 99,9% understands the silly charm of it.
I remember a danish sports commentator laughing at the song
He could just imagine this brawler guy loving drugs.......... and Helenius!!!

Edited by P3nnyw1se

Ordered my number 9 shirt today! Last Villa shirt I ordered with a number on it was Downing's, so I hope that's not an omen.

Got my shirt today, love wearing it :)

Edited by Avflife
  • Like 2

He played well tonight and heavily involved in two goals - felt a bit for him as every ball played into him in the box from crosses was just a little too hard for him to latch onto. He never really had a good pop at goal, which wasn't his fault.

Looked very good alongside Gabby, Weimann and Benteke for the 15mins too. Certainly an attacking formation.

• Like 1

Certainly made a strong claim to start behind Benteke against Arsenal (provided the fabled star AM transfer doesn't materialize). 

I don't think we need the fabled AM if Helenius can play killer passes like those on a consistent basis against PL opposition. Big if right now but I'm excited to find out.

Yep another exciting find - will be interesting to see how he develops.

There is zero chance he will start as an AM against Arsenal.

We will be going with 3 solid players against them (2 box to box either side of Westwood) other wise we will get seriously dominated in midfield.

Helenius may get some time in that role (depending if we buy anyone else) but it will be against the sides who are sitting back against us

You made a newspaper in Denmark btw. a reporter links to user comments from the Wallsall game 
saying that Villa fans are 'excited about Helenius'
He adds that Helenius is slowly but firmly pushing Darren Bent away from Villa

(which is probably not how any Villa fan would see it)

And also notes that Villa fans have adopted the obscure 'We Love to Fight and Do Cocain' Song..

Coming from a small country we are always proud when we make an impression somewhere else.

Edited by P3nnyw1se
  • Like 3

You made a newspaper in Denmark btw. a reporter links to user comments from the Wallsall game 

saying that Villa fans are 'excited about Helenius'

He adds that Helenius is slowly but firmly pushing Darren Bent away from Villa

(which is probably not how any Villa fan would see it)

And also notes that Villa fans have adopted the obscure 'We Love to Fight and Do Cocain' Song..

Coming from a small country we are always proud when we make an impression somewhere else.

You gave us Laursen, so your standing as a nation was already as high as it could be :)

• Like 1

Â