Nicklas Helenius

bickster

I'm not talking about ability, type of striker. He doesn't play with his back to goal, to hold it up bring others in.

Correct. However he learned it at bit during the last season in the danish league - but as said before, he needs some weight (muscles) to do it on PL-level. Helenius is by far best with the front towards goal and the ball at his feet. He is not really a poacher either. That is also why he might fit better on the wing or in the hole in your 4-3-3.

From his twitter after the game:

"Hello evrybody, sorry for mi bad english. Thanks for all the good words and congrats;). Hopefully i Can keep that up, and be even better;)"

That's bad English?

History will remember that Benteke handed in his transfer request after he saw this guy train.

Except that they are a totally different type of striker. They were supposed to play together not have one replace the other.

"Hello evrybody, sorry for mi bad english. Thanks for all the good words and congrats;). Hopefully i Can keep that up, and be even better;)"

That's bad English?

Within reason yes.

That's bad English?

Within reason yes.

Hardly within reason. Yeah it's not perfect but I've seen worse posted on here by native English speakers before.

That's bad English?

Within reason yes.

Hardly within reason. Yeah it's not perfect but I've seen worse posted on here by native English speakers before.

It's better than most footballers manage on Twitter.

Anyway, well done Nicklas on your debut goal.  :clap:

Here is full highligts from the game, posted in the AaB-forum
Edit: sorry, that is probably from your match thread

for Helenius pronunciation, try listening to this clip at around 0:22 and again 0:26

Edited by AaB-Aalborg
  • Like 1

History will remember that Benteke handed in his transfer request after he saw this guy train.

Except that they are a totally different type of striker. They were supposed to play together not have one replace the other.

they still might 

When Nicklas writes 'bad at english' he is comparing himself to other danes.
I'm 29 and have been to most countries in Europe at some point.

And I feel comfortable saying we danes probably speak the best english (not counting countries where english is the native tongue)

in fact, most under 50 are fluent, and most under 30 would be able to adapt a british accent in a matter of months.

The worst english speaking dane is still better than any french, spanish, italian guy.

@adz.villa ..

You can take the 'We love to fight and do cocain... and NICKLAS HELENIUS' away as his song

but you can never take away the way he stupidly snorts everytime he speaks, which I personally believe is the reason he got that song to begin with.

Edited by P3nnyw1se

Â