Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

10 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

They'll be fine again this season. Everyone will be moaning about how shit Bruce is but they'll be comfortably mid table.

Then they’ll eventually switch to a more exciting manager and go backwards. That’s my prediction.

4 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Not scoring goals, weak midfield and shambolic at the back today.........?

They'll win enough games to never really troubled. Similar to last season there's about 5 teams worse than them 

• Like 1

Despite all their signings I look at their 11 today and it's got Fernandez, Javi Manquillo, Issac Hayden in who are all average. Andy Carroll out of nowhere also seems to have morphed into a starter again, subbed at half time.

Saint Maximin got injured in first half so might be out for a while aswell.

39 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Not scoring goals, weak midfield and shambolic at the back today.........?

Their second game of last season was this:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=norwich+3+newcastle+1

A week later they went and won at Spurs.

Will probably be similar to last season, I would like us though to attempt to finish above them this season as that would show we're kicking on a bit.

44 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

They'll win enough games to never really troubled. Similar to last season there's about 5 teams worse than them 

Yep

They'll be horrific to watch, even when they win it'll be put your boots on stuff where they get battered but snatch something and they'll do it often enough to be safe

Horrible manager 

• Like 1

It’s too early to say that Newcastle are going down. We from anyone should know that you don’t look at the league table until the daffodils are pushing through. They will need to roll their sleeves up and dust themselves down though. Brighton are a top, top team and there’s no easy games in this league. 

They’ve got Spurs away next, who are a massive club, with huge, huge support. But there’s no time to lick their wounds, they’ll be smelling the hot dogs again soon enough. 

Wye aye man! 

Â