Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

Their luck will run out eventually, they massively overachieved last year, but I can't see how that's sustainable in any way. 

The be honest on the one hand we have to be thankful to Bruce for steadying the proverbial ship, even though he underachieved. 

On the other hand, his stubbornness to start our third championship season with 3 CBS could have cost us dearly and certainly cost Chester's career. 

Not to mention his relationship with the fans. 

In short, nothing about him deserves to stay in the premier league and I'd be happy to see him take Newcastle down to the championship 

Just now, WooJung said:

Their luck will run out eventually, they massively overachieved last year, but I can't see how that's sustainable in any way. 

The be honest on the one hand we have to be thankful to Bruce for steadying the proverbial ship, even though he underachieved. 

On the other hand, his stubbornness to start our third championship season with 3 CBS could have cost us dearly and certainly cost Chester's career. 

Not to mention his relationship with the fans. 

In short, nothing about him deserves to stay in the premier league and I'd be happy to see him take Newcastle down to the championship 

4 points after 3 shots on target (including one pen) in 3 games is absurd.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think he is a donkey but I do give Bruce credit for saying the handball rule is **** at the moment

I don't to be honest and not just because I dont like cabbage. A blind dog knows the handball rule is a joke, the problem is the nobody said anything when the rule change was proposed. It was clear then it didn't make sense. Why didnt anyone speak up during the consultation phase?

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Bruce has just been on ssn and been defending his style of play as fans have been criticising his style of play 😂

And so it begins

Will probably still start lying he is getting pelters and abuse from the crowd just like he did at Villa when the Holte was signing his name.

• Like 1

Â