Christian Benteke

Kwan

Trent, what happened? :lol:

You mean in regards Spurs? Lambert talked him into staying and signing a new deal.

apparently Newcastle want him

Yeah and I want Messi but I can't have him.

You mean in regards Spurs? Lambert talked him into staying and signing a new deal.

Common sense says he wouldnt go to Newcastle.

Id say he will spend next season with us then move to the cl....unless Clarke can get his training tackling boots on again around may time!

I'd say that is pretty unlikely, I can't think of many domestic players they've signed in recent years.

Besides I don't think they could afford or attract him so I personally won't be paying any attention to that link not that I've actually seen it anywhere.

The only place I can see him going to is Arsenal. Think he'd really suit them, they're spending money, they need a striker and Giroud can keep them going while he gets back to full fitness. 

The only place I can see him going to is Arsenal. Think he'd really suit them, they're spending money, they need a striker and Giroud can keep them going while he gets back to full fitness. 

I think clubs like Tottenham, Inter, Atletico Madrid, Wolfsburg, Juventus, Liverpool & Monaco could have been after him had he'd been fit

If we lost him to the likes of Newcastle, that'd be me out.

Got to say, this would be about my worst nightmare. Usually I'd just laugh this off, but I don't even want to say what I think about this speculation, in case it actually happens. *shudder*

Edited by dAVe80

Â