Christian Benteke

Kwan

Good reaction but the keeper would have swallowed it easily if it hadn't been for Coutinho being wildly offside and interfering with the play.

You'd never in 1000 matches see Bournemouth get away with that against Liverpool, but it's hardly a surprise the other way around, is it

Yeah it's like they've suddenly realised that Benteke is good on the ground. Have they watched this guy in the last 3 years? I'm waiting for someone to try and say Rodgers has turned him into a footballer.

Before they signed him all my Liverpool supporting mates were saying he's not good enough, he won't suit our play, we don't need a target man.  Then when they signed him 'oh I didn't realise he had scored that many goals'.  Now 'he's quite a good footballer actually'. Not shit Sherlock.  Hope y'all get relegated.

Tbf theyve taken a punt on an unknown quantity and its paid instant dividends. First goal in English football looks a real find the young Belgian

why couldnt our scouting network have spotted a player like that?

Ellis out

Edited by Richard

Tbf theyve taken a punt on an unknown quantity and its paid instant dividends. First goal in English football looks a real find the young Belgian

why couldnt our scouting network have spotted a player like that?

Ellis out

Too busy looking for Jordans 

Liverpool regularly unearthing these top class players from literally nowhere is probably why they don't have to splash the cash to compete strongly for the title as they do every year.

I agree, its why they are everybodies second club. The whole of English football wants them to do well.

• 2 weeks later...
Â