Christian Benteke

Kwan

Straight swap for Sturridge simple ;-)

Not even if you were being serious :-) Sturridge will always have injury problems. He's a crock.

Straight swap for Sturridge AND Sterling possibly

Not Sturridge on his own though-I'd sooner keep Benteke.

I read earlier that Spurs are prepared to offer £12million for Ings. Not sure how true that is but on that basis, we'd get £20million for Benteke in 2 years time.

be a load of rubbish as Ings on a Bosman. Just a tribunal fee for him of about 5 million

The story is Spurs will pay more to secure him before his contract runs out to stop Liverpool getting him as they won't pay that much.Player it's said prefers to go to Liverpool. 

be a load of rubbish as Ings on a Bosman. Just a tribunal fee for him of about 5 million

The story is Spurs will pay more to secure him before his contract runs out to stop Liverpool getting him as they won't pay that much.Player it's said prefers to go to Liverpool. 

It just doesn't make sense, because if Ings wants to go to liverpool and liverpool are not willing to offer 12m, then surely he just waits til his contract expires ? tribunal fee surely can't be that high.

It just doesn't make sense, because if Ings wants to go to liverpool and liverpool are not willing to offer 12m, then surely he just waits til his contract expires ? tribunal fee surely can't be that high.

thinking maybe that both cant talk a contract to the players but if they get a headstart and deal with Burnley they might show they want him more 

dont think it will work

thinking maybe that both cant talk a contract to the players but if they get a headstart and deal with Burnley they might show they want him more 

dont think it will work

wierd, but knowing Tottenham and Liverpool it will probably end up in a bidding war and Ings going for like £35 millions :) 

• Like 1

Liverpool fans need to understand they are not a top 4 club

Benteke is the best striker they can get at the minute we do not need to sell and bigger clubs than Liverpool will be interested in him

He's in demand and the bidding will start at 30 million

Either pay up or fock off

Don't need them to pay up

just F**K **f

Straight swap for Sturridge simple ;-)

Not even if you were being serious :-) Sturridge will always have injury problems. He's a crock.

And no where near as good as Benteke.

I think Christian Benteke will still be an Aston Villa player for all of next season.

I think so too as long as Sherwood is the manager. Benteke seems to really like Sherwood and Sherwood probably has him believing that he can turn Benteke into a 20+ goal scorer. 

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/444548/Christian-Benteke-Liverpool-transfer-news

"CHRISTIAN BENTEKE will sign for Liverpool - if he's given assurances he'll be the first-choice striker."

I feel like these have to be complete crap. It says that Liverpool will give us a 20 million pound bid, which is about 10 million lower than the amount that I would even consider selling him for. 

Liverpool is not a step up. They will have Europa league, but we may as well. Unless Liverpool get Champions League, there is no reason to move. 

• Like 1

There are two reasons why Levey has done this.

1.  It gives Spurs a chance to talk to Ings before his contract runs out and try and persuade him to come to spurs. 

2.  Apparently Ings wants to go to Liverpool.  If Levy knows this which he will, putting in a 12mill fee will shoot up the tribunal fee Liverpool will have to play. 

Spurs will never pay 12 million for him i guarantee that.  My bet its a ploy by Burnley and Spurs to boost their Tribunal fee and p1ss off Pool.

There are two reasons why Levey has done this.

1.  It gives Spurs a chance to talk to Ings before his contract runs out and try and persuade him to come to spurs. 

2.  Apparently Ings wants to go to Liverpool.  If Levy knows this which he will, putting in a 12mill fee will shoot up the tribunal fee Liverpool will have to play. 

Spurs will never pay 12 million for him i guarantee that.  My bet its a ploy by Burnley and Spurs to boost their Tribunal fee and p1ss off Pool.

And then Burnley lure Levy and John W. Henry to a meeting under the premise of forging some sort of agreement but instead they go all Game of Thrones on their asses? 

• Like 2

Â