Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

On 04/04/2016 at 20:52, Davkaus said:

But...he doesn't love the club, hardly any of them do. They've not been here long, and other than the odd game against the Sky 4, I bet he'd never watched us play before he signed, and he won't give a shit when he's gone.

I could do without having my intelligence insulted by his claims to 'love the club', to be honest. 

Exactly. I couldn't give a toss if our players love the club or  not. I DO expect them to act like professionals and do their jobs properly. It's like expecting someone who flips burgers to love McDonald's.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chicken Field said:

Only reason I would use Hutton is because he seems like he cares and puts in an effort, but Bacuna is easily a better footballer

Shows how different people see the game. I don't think bacuna has any footballing ability whatsoever, so Hutton wins purely on his effort.

Someone actually said Bacuna loves this club?! :lol:

All he cares about is his pay slip is paid fortnightly and on time, look at that foul throw he did near the end of the game, just shrugged his shoulders and ran back like he normally does.

Like so many Benteke made him look a better player than he actually was.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Shows how different people see the game. I don't think bacuna has any footballing ability whatsoever, so Hutton wins purely on his effort.

Bacuna has no ability at all whatsoever, one of the most pathetic excuses for a footballer I've ever seen.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

true, the sad thing about this is that we are discussing who is better, Hutton or Bacuna, two awful players. depressing stuff. 

• Like 2

The reason I never want to see him play for us again is not so much to do with the Champions League comments but because he really is not very good. He looks out of his depth in our shitfest of a team 

I think he will end up somewhere in the lower leagues of some country as he's been found out in this team.  If he really was any good at anything resembling football it would have shown in this crappy bunch of losers.  That goes for the rest of them!!!

18 hours ago, myko said:

I didn't watch the game today so wouldn't know, but is this true?

image.png

The legend that is JulieB makes an unplanned return to VT.

I read a lot of football biographies and one of the things that stuck with me is the players who really live for the game. They mention if they lose a game they won't go out, they lock themselves away and can't even face their wives for a few days. How is is tough on their families and how it affects them so much.

Now I am not sauing players should take things that way but it says it all how Bacuna, Grealish, Gabby feel about the game. 

They are an absolute joke, no pride what so ever. I wonder if he looked at Joshua and thought ' Wow, here is a man who has dedicated himself to a sport, achieved the maximum out of his talent, who lives and breathes to make himself the best he could possible be.'

Probably not.