Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

2 hours ago, PieFacE said:

How Bacuna plays in the Premier League is absolutely beyond me. I bet he couldn't believe his luck when he heard someone was stupid enough at Villa to consider buying him. 

He's a league one caliber player and clearly utterly deluded. 

But...he doesn't love the club, hardly any of them do. They've not been here long, and other than the odd game against the Sky 4, I bet he'd never watched us play before he signed, and he won't give a shit when he's gone.

I could do without having my intelligence insulted by his claims to 'love the club', to be honest. 

7 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Last I looked, he was still a Villa player . . .

Of course he is..... But why give him air time! He doesn't care about us so why should we care about him.

lock it

7 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Last I looked, he was still a Villa player . . .

We have so few options at right back, and Matt Lowton is currently top of the Championship with Burnley. Not sure if he was better than we thought, or the Championship is that shite?

9 minutes ago, jon_c said:

We have so few options at right back, and Matt Lowton is currently top of the Championship with Burnley. Not sure if he was better than we thought, or the Championship is that shite?

Lowton was a hell of a lot better than we thought, think Lambert killed his confidence though after 1st season

9 minutes ago, Chicken Field said:

Not our worst player today, is a lot better than Hutton, but what a W@nker ! go away ! the type of player that when he leaves Villa, we will NEVER hear of him again, like El Ahmady and Holman and co. 

Disagree I'd pick Hutton everytime over this useless individual 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Lowton was a hell of a lot better than we thought, think Lambert killed his confidence though after 1st season

And the fans who were constantly on his case.

As for Bacuna yes he is a complete tool but does booing him every time he gets the ball really help?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jon_c said:

Lowton was too slow for the top level but decent footballer I thought.

Bacuna's career here was over as soon as Benteke left tbh although I'm sure the lucrative 5 year deal softens that.