Jores Okore

Jesperchr

As much as I hope to see him back asap, I hardly understand all the hype around him... Other then that he apparantely turned down chelsea and metalist last winter.

He is unexperianced at PL, he is young, he is recovering from a MASSIVE injury, and when I saw him during that newcastle game he looked like an accident in the making... very low on confidence in my opinion.

I hope I am wrong, but he might just be the next Luna. 

(I hope he is the next Laursen though!)

He is a tank, just wait and see :)

Id go the other way, only bring him back if there's no relegation fight. He could adapt to the premier league and learn how to play with his knee in a low pressure environment.

Nah, bringing him back at all this season is a rush. I certainly wouldn't rush him if there was no need to. I'd much rather give him the best chance to be 100% for next season.
  • Like 1

Id go the other way, only bring him back if there's no relegation fight. He could adapt to the premier league and learn how to play with his knee in a low pressure environment.

Nah, bringing him back at all this season is a rush. I certainly wouldn't rush him if there was no need to. I'd much rather give him the best chance to be 100% for next season.

Having watched Robert Griffin this year and most players recovering, it takes a lot of time in competitive action to get the mental confidence back in the knee. A few games this year without a setback would be massive for his mental state going into next season.

• Like 1

I think it'll depend on the state of our defence at the time he's ready to return. If we are crap at the back, with Herd and Clark or something, then he may need to be rushed back. If we have Vlaar and Baker and they're looking reasonably solid and settled as a defensive pair, there's no reason to change that for the run in. 

Ideally now I think the club want to bring him back for the last 4-5 games of the season, when we're safe from relegation (fingers crossed). Give him a nice boost going into pre-season.

Having watched Robert Griffin this year and most players recovering, it takes a lot of time in competitive action to get the mental confidence back in the knee. A few games this year without a setback would be massive for his mental state going into next season.

Itll be all about the sub appearances this season. Slowly and surely build him back mentally, then give him a start last game if we're safe maybe

I think he maybe slipped into right back as well for a bit.

Right back in the changing rooms!

On a serious note, all the best to him and hopefully he will get a few games in by the end of the season.

Always got cup games to test him out and slowly bring him back......... oh wait no we don't!

This has been one of the biggest disappointments for me this season not seeing Okore play alongside Vlaar for an extended set of games.

I certainly wouldn't want to rush him back under any circumstances especially when you consider how Benteke has played when he still isn't 100% fit.

• Like 1

This has been one of the biggest disappointments for me this season not seeing Okore play alongside Vlaar for an extended set of games.

I certainly wouldn't want to rush him back under any circumstances especially when you consider how Benteke has played when he still isn't 100% fit.

Yep absolute wounder!

Â