Jores Okore

Jesperchr

Not sure Jores knew what he was retweeting. Oops!

@C_Clark_6 only another month with this shite of a defender then @JoresOkore is back!! #AVFC retweet!

How to endear yourself to other squad members - not!

Unnecessary, and, in my opinion, Clark is a very good defender alongside Vlaar, remains to be seen how good Okore actually is.

Said it on another thread, players should stay well away from Twitter.

@C_Clark_6 only another month with this shite of a defender then @JoresOkore is back!! #AVFC retweet!

Unnecessary, and, in my opinion, Clark is a very good defender alongside Vlaar, remains to be seen how good Okore actually is.

Completely missed the humour i see

Ha ha. Looking forward to following his twitter adventures for a few more months until the club ban him from having an account. :)

he'll be in the sin bin with HH

• Like 2

I thought Clark has stepped up to plate this season. Okore will have a hard job ousting him from the team.

No he won't because from the very limited bits I saw of him pre-injury he was on another level

The Newcastle game up to his injury (granted it was about 20 minutes) he was outstanding, pace, strength, bravery and tekkers on the ball.

He and Vlaar together would have been an unbelievable defensive partnership in my opinion, hopefully both players remain here for next season and we can sit back and enjoy

The fact that fans still rip Clark is baffling, it's just being stubborn. I think Okore will be better, but Clark has been impressive in a solid defense this season.

Agree with this, I think Clark has really stepped up this season, he's been superb

• Like 3

The fact that fans still rip Clark is baffling, it's just being stubborn. I think Okore will be better, but Clark has been impressive in a solid defense this season.

Agree with this, I think Clark has really stepped up this season, he's been superb

Clark really struggled last season and I was worried about his future here. He has really stepped up this season, for me Okore doesnt go straight back in when fit. He will have to earn his place, Clark has done really well

• Like 2

That place is Clark's to lose now. He deserves it. If Clark continues like he has then we'll have three good centre backs next season competing for two spots.

And when Vlaar buggers off for 4 weeks at Christmas to be Santa Claus, we'll have 2 decent CB's.

• Like 1

Really annoys me that he got injured, he was really promising. Hope it wont stop him from progressing too much :/

I think we're cursed. All the promising youngsters get career threatening injuries: Okore, Delph, Gardner...

Completely missed the humour i see

Completely!  :)

Â