Jores Okore

Jesperchr

Well I think the two times Clarke has come on for an injury early on in the game he hasn't let a goal in. But I could be wrong.

Erm - Didn't we concede a goal to Newcastle on Saturday with Clarke on the pitch ?

No not with Clarke on the pitch.

How many years has Clark been in and around the first team, what five or so? Still some muppets need to learn how to spell his name correctly. Thick.

Well I think the two times Clarke has come on for an injury early on in the game he hasn't let a goal in. But I could be wrong.

Erm - Didn't we concede a goal to Newcastle on Saturday with Clarke on the pitch ?

No not with Clarke on the pitch.

How many years has Clark been in and around the first team, what five or so? Still some muppets need to learn how to spell his name correctly. Thick.

Can't understand this. Even RTE printed his name as Clarke repeatedly during the Ireland qualifier last week.....

Gutted for him and gutted for us. He was looking so assured at the back and if I'm honest, I just don't trust Vlaar, Clark or Baker at the back. He is as important to our defence as Benteke is to our a attack and he will be sorely missed. I just hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

dont know if its been mentioned but i keep hearing about free agents being brought in, and we cant do that as we have already registered a full squad of 25 for the season, which includes Given and N'Zogbia. this leads me to believe zoggy will play a part when he is back, but thats beside the point, what i am trying to say is no free agent can play for us until january when we can change the squad, we cant even de-register Okore due to injury because he's not part of the 25 man squad

i think its a huge blow for him, and i do think he'll go on in the next 2-3 years to be a great young CB, but for the time being Clark and Baker are around his level just without the pace. I personally believe Clark looked better and more assured when he came on, i think he could be a great player for us this year if he carries on improving, so i am not overly concerned about this, i just want to see how the Norwich game goes first, anything less than a win and then i'll start panicking and regretting the season ticket

Edited by skarroki

dont know if its been mentioned but i keep hearing about free agents being brought in, and we cant do that as we have already registered a full squad of 25 for the season, which includes Given and N'Zogbia. this leads me to believe zoggy will play a part when he is back, but thats beside the point, what i am trying to say is no free agent can play for us until january when we can change the squad, we cant even de-register Okore due to injury because he's not part of the 25 man squad

i think its a huge blow for him, and i do think he'll go on in the next 2-3 years to be a great young CB, but for the time being Clark and Baker are around his level just without the pace. I personally believe Clark looked better and more assured when he came on, i think he could be a great player for us this year if he carries on improving, so i am not overly concerned about this, i just want to see how the Norwich game goes first, anything less than a win and then i'll start panicking and regretting the season ticket

Gutted we included Enda Stevens in our squad, not a bad player per se he's just not premiership quality. Okore wasn't registered in our 25 man squad as he is only 20 years old so didn't need to be same goes with Steer. We could be deep in the brown stuff in/when Baker and Vlaar get injured. If both are injured at the same time we are well screwd. maybe Sylla could do a job there as a last resort? 

i agree that its not overly bad, but to still look at negatives for one moment...

- we need another centre back

- we need a centre attacking midfielder

- we still have deadwood on the books costing money when paul could of strengthened more

- our midfield is too negative and hasnt created enough goals or scored enough goals for what they should have by now

dont get me wrong, i know theres also positives at the moment, im just highlighting the obvious issues :-)

Regarding free transfers, Okore for one wouldn't of been registered as he is in the 21 or under bracket. There are places in the squad if needed I believe, but I don't think we will see anybody come in.

Incorrect, we registered 25 players for league so cannot bring anyone in until January. PL has also confirmed he is not looking at bringing anyone in.

It's also unfortunate for Okore that he will miss the World Cup now too.

I expect Denmark to also miss the World Cup so he wont miss out ;)

I think he means that because of his physio being in England/Denmark he probably won't be able to get over to watch any of the games

Â