Jores Okore

Jesperchr

Is the condition discussed in this link................

http://the-number-fourteen.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/football-players-after-acl-tear.html

.............. the same condition that JO has? If so if brings some confidence that a full recovery is possible.

This guy is a good example of how people can come back. Awe-inspiring story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Peterson

-Bigger guy

-Worse injury

-Greater contact sport

And still came back in less than a year.

He's not human though.

I'll remember all this when he has a few poor games after his return from a long spell out and all the fans are calling him crap and getting on his back,  bit like Delph before the sun shone out of his arse...

You really hate Villa fans don't you?  Who do you support?

Oh Jesus, really? I'm British as well but I don't love every single person living in Britain, get a grip man...

I'll remember all this when he has a few poor games after his return from a long spell out and all the fans are calling him crap and getting on his back,  bit like Delph before the sun shone out of his arse...

You really hate Villa fans don't you?  Who do you support?

Oh Jesus, really? I'm British as well but I don't love every single person living in Britain, get a grip man...

The attitudes of many Villa fans wind me up but your comment is laughably ridiculous.

Edited by wedge

If he is returning to light training by March 10TH then we will still need another CB in January even if it's just on loan. Furthermore i'm not sure if we can depend on Vlaar staying injury free until the end of the season.

With that in mind Lescott would cover both eventualities.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Three months is April. I'd be surprised if they risked him short of a relegation dogfight. And before anyone says it, I know that could happen :-)

Three months is April. I'd be surprised if they risked him short of a relegation dogfight. And before anyone says it, I know that could happen :-)

Id go the other way, only bring him back if there's no relegation fight. He could adapt to the premier league and learn how to play with his knee in a low pressure environment.

• Like 2

Hold on lads, he was raw and very average in the few games he did play, lets not rush him back or build him up to be our saviour he's not another Macca just yet.

He needs time to fully heal next season should be the target with a full pre season under his belt. If he was experienced at this level and we really needed him then I could understand the rush but it's not worth the risk as if it goes again we will lose him for a long time.

We do however need cover at CH which is why Lambert should have given Donacian a game against Sheffield Utd as with the little money we have to spend on players surely giving a promising Villa reserve player a chance is justified even if it fails.

• Like 1

Would be a welcome boost the get him back this season, such a shame when he injured his knee, but he's got the right attitude by the sound of it and inhuman powers of recovery and healing. Having him back in April flow a few games then a full preseason we will hopefully see the best of him next season.

• Like 1

If he is returning to light training by March 10TH then we will still need another CB in January even if it's just on loan. Furthermore i'm not sure if we can depend on Vlaar staying injury free until the end of the season.

With that in mind Lescott would cover both eventualities.

Mr HairyHands, before he left the boards, had hinted that Lambert had inquired about Lescott but his wages were off the charts and Man City were not going to help pay any percentage.

As much as I hope to see him back asap, I hardly understand all the hype around him... Other then that he apparantely turned down chelsea and metalist last winter.

He is unexperianced at PL, he is young, he is recovering from a MASSIVE injury, and when I saw him during that newcastle game he looked like an accident in the making... very low on confidence in my opinion.

I hope I am wrong, but he might just be the next Luna. 

(I hope he is the next Laursen though!)

Â