Jores Okore

Jesperchr

on Football Rumours (I know) take like pinch salt says this:

16 Sep 2013 21:15:16

Hearing we might try to get Khalid Boulahrouz as he's a free agent, very frustrating about Okore

(3)

(0)

Isn't he a righback.

Well I think the two times Clarke has come on for an injury early on in the game he hasn't let a goal in. But I could be wrong.

Erm - Didn't we concede a goal to Newcastle on Saturday with Clarke on the pitch ? 

No not with Clarke on the pitch.

• Like 2

Well I think the two times Clarke has come on for an injury early on in the game he hasn't let a goal in. But I could be wrong.

Erm - Didn't we concede a goal to Newcastle on Saturday with Clarke on the pitch ? 

No not with Clarke on the pitch.

Where did he go then ? - Clark certainly came on for Okore - and Newcastle scored in about the 70th minute - the 2 other subs were  Kozak for KEA, and Tonev for Weiman ?

Edited by smetrov

That's pretty much my interest in football gone down by 50% for the season now then and we will now inevitably see the standard 2 goals against per game average back in full flow...Or in other words yet another pointless soul destroying "scrape for survival" season. 

Tbh me too ! I don't even want to get into the football sites too ! 

I'm really hoping for a win against Norwich which could get me back to be interested more !

I'm hoping for Okore to recover quickly and get back strongly and better than before !

Â