Jores Okore

Jesperchr

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully we can win Saturday and start to put some real daylight between ourselves and the relegation pack, so we can reintroduce Jaws without any undue pressure.

The remainder of this season could then be used as a bedding in process for him for next season.

He's certainly seems to be made of strong stuff this lad. The initial report said he would be out for 9 months but if he comes back in say, mid March, he will have only been out for 6 months in total.

Absolute Tank Unit.

• Like 1

We shouldn't rush him into anything, but as soon as he when he is ready and feeling fit we need to give him some minutes, just 10 minutes here or there will do. Will be a good boost for his confidence and will also help him get back to 100%.

I'm not convinced Lambert's vision long term is having Okore next to Vlaar, as both of them are natural right sided CDs and have always played in this position to my knowledge. I'm not sure moving Vlaar to the left in order to accommodate Okore would make us that much better.

I'm not convinced Lambert's vision long term is having Okore next to Vlaar, as both of them are natural right sided CDs and have always played in this position to my knowledge. I'm not sure moving Vlaar to the left in order to accommodate Okore would make us that much better.

Vlaar has played on the left before but not for us as Clark and Baker are left-sided CBs.

Vlaar has played on the left before but not for us as Clark and Baker are left-sided CBs.

I think Okore played almost exclusively at LCB for Nordsealealsleskdland. Vlaar Okore partnership will be awesome, I can feel it.

Yeah good players should be able to play either side but everyone is going to have a preference / more experience of one side.

I think Okore would still settle quickly playing there if he'd never done it before but the fact he's spent his career on that side is a nice bonus.

He seems to be on the right in most of the clips I've seen.

I've only seen him play a handful of games to be fair, I'm just going off what Transfermarkt have his position down as. There is disappointingly little Danish League footage.

Â