Jores Okore

Jesperchr

Okore shouldn't play again this season. If Clark and Vlaar stay fit there is no need for him.

I'm inclined to agree with this insofar as I don't want to see him rushed back but if he's fit and happy to play, then why not? 

Okore shouldn't play again this season. If Clark and Vlaar stay fit there is no need for him.

Agreed but it's unlikely Clark and Vlaar will be injury and suspension free for the remainder of the season!

If we have Bertrand next season, along with a fit Okore. Our backline could be pretty solid.

That makes for a good attacking line, decent defence and a tidy up of the midfield.

I think Okore should really wait until next season to come into play but maybe a few 10-15 minutes worth of subs near the end of the season would also benefit him.

I'm inclined to agree with this insofar as I don't want to see him rushed back but if he's fit and happy to play, then why not? 

he would have missed too much of the season IMO, he wont be ready till the last few games so I dont see the point in risking him

he would have missed too much of the season IMO, he wont be ready till the last few games so I dont see the point in risking him

If the medical team declare him fit and the management think he's ready I'm all for seeing him back this season.

If we have Bertrand next season, along with a fit Okore. Our backline could be pretty solid.

That makes for a good attacking line, decent defence and a tidy up of the midfield.

I think Okore should really wait until next season to come into play but maybe a few 10-15 minutes worth of subs near the end of the season would also benefit him.

I agree that would be great, but it is possible that Benteke and Bernard may move on, unfortunately.

Â