Jores Okore

Jesperchr

great goal and celebration.

But defensively Im less convinced about him with each game - haven't seen any replays - but thought he had a hand in both Chelsea goals today..  

Not really. Hutton lost Hazard on the first goal and on the second I think it would be very harsh to blame Okore. He had fallen on his ass and was trying to still get the ball cleared. It was certainly Delph who could've done most in either clearing the ball or at least throwing himself at it a bit more.

But defensively Im less convinced about him with each game - haven't seen any replays - but thought he had a hand in both Chelsea goals today..  

Not really. Hutton lost Hazard on the first goal and on the second I think it would be very harsh to blame Okore. He had fallen on his ass and was trying to still get the ball cleared. It was certainly Delph who could've done most in either clearing the ball or at least throwing himself at it a bit more.

ok - for the first a chelsea geezer seemed to just run past Okore with ease....either way him and Clark aren't watertight at the back.

starting to become a vendetta at this point? every goal we concede you seem to blame him. If not that its for his height or lack of pace :D

• Like 2

Second goal was his fault, but you can't really blame him, if that makes sense.

He made a good block and the second ball just hit him, whereas if it didn't Guzan would have claimed it comfortably.

THat one was just bad luck.

For the first, I'm not sure. When I saw the replays I was blaming Hutton and Westwood.

great goal and celebration. But defensively Im less convinced about him with each game - haven't seen any replays - but thought he had a hand in both Chelsea goals today..

starting to become a vendetta at this point? every goal we concede you seem to blame him. If not that its for his height or lack of pace :D

So long as its only me that thinks his performances have been a bit suspect in recent weeks - I suppose it doesn't matter.

I haven't seen the game yet so maybe he really was poor at the back but I honestly don't understand what it is you seem to have against the guy? On the whole he's been rock solid since coming back into the side last November.

I love the brotherhood him and Clark have

You can see the body language between the pair during games smacking each other on the backside if one gets fouled by a player the other runs over and has a go

Great partnership between the pair. 

I loved his celebration today been so long since we had a player like Carew with passion

The way he jumped into the Holte what a beast who cares about the yellow card

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 4

Â