Jores Okore

Jesperchr

Really pleased for him if he has played well. Watched a school boy error against Liverpool when Borini went from the front of him to the rear to score. sorry, will reserve judgement not saying  one error should be overly judged....but equally not getting carried away on him too.

You do understand how young he is, right?

I'm sure he does.

But if he so great why are we carved open so easily ? The Liverpool & Leicester scorelines flatered us - Leicester in particular sliced through us at will.

....and of course. ..very few clean sheets

I'm not on the okore bandwagon just yet

Kompany **** up every week and is lauded as one of the best, despite being on a team that controls the game. It happens from time to time.

• Like 1

Really pleased for him if he has played well. Watched a school boy error against Liverpool when Borini went from the front of him to the rear to score. sorry, will reserve judgement not saying  one error should be overly judged....but equally not getting carried away on him too.

You do understand how young he is, right?

I'm sure he does.

But if he so great why are we carved open so easily ? The Liverpool & Leicester scorelines flatered us - Leicester in particular sliced through us at will.

....and of course. ..very few clean sheets

I'm not on the okore bandwagon just yet

Kompany **** up every week and is lauded as one of the best, despite being on a team that controls the game. It happens from time to time.

thought i was only person to notice this

• Like 1

He was bad today and gets dragged out too easy, needs to hold his position at the back but I guess with Sanchez walking around like he had lead in his arse he was being left exposed. Will excuse him a bad performance as he has been quality in most other games this season.

• Like 1

Paid for overcomitting himself on a number of occasions today.

He had a bad game but I think it was a pretty big learning curve today. You can't play the same way against world class forwards as you would against the likes of Leicester and Burnley.

• Like 1

I must admit I didn't like him asking for Cazorla's shirt at the end. It didn't sit right with me after that sort of performance/result.

really? bit of a petty excuse to moan about

Ive seen a lot worse things to complain about than ask for another players shirt

Good (but no world beater) player - not sure he is suited to the English game.  His performances are mostly good - but we do seem prone to be cut wide open with the simplest through ball...

This is just bizarre - physically he's fantastic. If anything he's suited to the English game perfectly with his attributes. The problem today was more tactics.

And he's still only 22. And just come back from a 14 month injury.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 3

Good (but no world beater) player - not sure he is suited to the English game. His performances are mostly good - but we do seem prone to be cut wide open with the simplest through ball...

This is just bizarre - physically he's fantastic. If anything he's suited to the English game perfectly with his attributes. The problem today was more tactics.

Agreed

Good (but no world beater) player - not sure he is suited to the English game. His performances are mostly good - but we do seem prone to be cut wide open with the simplest through ball...

Agreed

Just ? - he played in the pre season games.

I think he's decent - but massivley overated on here by some - a bit like Cuellar who was going to go on to great things after he left us ........ 

Would disagree with the physical bit as well - time will tell.

Edited by smetrov
  • Like 1

Agreed

Just ? - he played in the pre season games.

I think he's decent - but massivley overated on here by some - a bit like Cuellar who was going to go on to great things after he left us ........ 

Would disagree with the physical bit as well - time will tell.

What makes you think he isn't up to it physically? He's fast and very strong. Once again, us getting cut open today was down to the fact that we were playing a stupidly high line.

And yes, just. He played in the league for us in August and September 2013 and then didn't feature again at the top level until November 2014.

Edited by Mantis

Think I saw clearly for the first time on Sunday how slow he can be and caught out by genuinely pacey players.

Like when he caught up with Walcott, you mean?

As for him not being a "world-beater" - if you expect such a young player to be a world-beater, after coming back from such a bad injury, playing for Aston Villa.. well you should probably lower your expectations a bit.

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 2

Â