FIFA 14

hogso

Our ratings are clearly based on where we finished rather than how players actually played.

I assume its so we get a 3 and a half star rating or something.

Nah if that was the case then Bent wouldnt have been so highly rated in Fifa13 (83?)

Our ratings are clearly based on where we finished rather than how players actually played.

I assume its so we get a 3 and a half star rating or something.

I was thinking this as well. It's a silly approach though. I mean, we were in top 7 form towards the end of the season and players like Benteke and Gabby are clearly a lot better than their ratings would suggest.

My guess for the ratings on fifa 14:

Benteke 82

Guzan 81

Bent 79

Vlaar 78

Weimann 77

Agbonlahor 76

Given 76

Lowton 76

Ireland 75

Nzogbia 75

Clark 75

Delph 75

Westwood 75

Baker 74

El Ahmadi 74

Holman 72

Albrighton 72

Sylla 72

Bennett 71

Lichaj 70

Herd 69

Bowery 68

Stevens 67

I am pretty sure Agbonlahor will stay 74 actually. 

That means he'll be a silver and making EA $$$$$$ because of his pace... 

Wasn't I just right here  :wub:

EA have gone absolutely mental. AVFC only has 4(!) gold players and 2 of them are complete shite irl (Ireland 76 Holman 74).

Gabby got a pace downgrade and is silver. 

Tonev has 90 pace. How the hell does he have 90 pace???

Because he's very quick?

Probably about the only thing they've got right, our team is pretty much rated as top end Championship level and our best player (Benteke) is only rated a few points higher than Bobby Zamora.

Holman doesn't play for us anymore, neither does Ireland to be honest, the only Gold players in our team are Benteke, Vlaar and N'Zogbia who all just scrape it. We have no players rated over 80 and we have less Gold rated (75+) players than QPR, the same amount as Wigan. 

Ridiculous.

For the record, adding up all of our players points and dividing them by the amount of players in our squad, we get an average of 69.95, giving us a 3 and a half star rating.

Edited by samjp26

In some ways, I'm kind of annoyed the ratings are so low.

But at least I'll be able to play with Villa against other lower stars team in Seasons. Much more enjoyable than playing Barcelona and Madrid all the time.

• Like 1

Got my team ready for career already :D

fifa14.jpg

This team is the best attacking team we can field from the off. For Top 6 sides, Tonev will go off and Sylla as CDM and change of formation. But most, this should do.

I don't see any imminent holes to fill, so will play around and see how it goes and wait till winter for new  transfers :D

Tonev will be very OP in FIFa with that ridiculous pace! Okore also will be one of most used players in game due to his amazing pace for CB. Carrer mode god I think too!

Getting too excited ahead of myself aren't I ?  :P Alognside Villa, look forward to play as Totenham, few intresting names in the team ( plus the OP'est defenece in game with the Romanian guy and Kaboul - due to their pace )

Edited by Alakagom

Â