FIFA 14

hogso

Nah, 66 i Think

Oh cool. Mis-remembered that then!

Does that Live thing work on seasons as well? So if Benteke scored 6 one week, he'd become a 80+?

It will this year yeah. And on Co-op seasons.

Edited by PieFacE

Just seen an offer for this at GameStop for £5.97 when you trade in 2 games from a list of certain games, has anyone here done that? I'm not sure whether to do it as the deal seems to good to be true. The list of games on there isn't bad either, games like Black Ops II, Madden 13 and GTA IV, so it's not a list of unheard of games. I just don't want to be stung by it with them saying the disks were shoddy or something. I don't know why I'm so wary to be honest, GameStop are fairly reputable, right?

I'm thinking of doing it, as when I've looked at bundles for the new consoles I've looked for ones with FIFA, but doing this may mean I can get one with a game I may not necessarily buy, i.e. Knack if I get PS4.

EDIT: Damn it! I knew it was too good to be true, just double checked and it's only for the 360 and PS3 versions :(

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

Cool, I don't think anyone will be able to match my awesomeness on Co-op though ;)

That's the beauty of co-op though, if you can find someone who's on a similar wavelength to you, you absolutely destroy everyone. 

My bro and I play very alike and it works really well. (We've won Div1 title with him as guest playing against solo players countless times)

Apparently jacks on this years fifa again. It wouldnt surprise me if they leave him the same. Hes two ratings below tonev ... ? Think they need to re evaluate these I think.

For a minute I thought you meant Jack Woodward. I shudder just imagining him commentating on a FIFA game.

Apparently jacks on this years fifa again. It wouldnt surprise me if they leave him the same. Hes two ratings below tonev ... ? Think they need to re evaluate these I think.

Of course he is. Do remember that Jack also has huge potential if done right, one of the best at his age at fifa 13. But he will not progress that well if you don`t use him much after a while. He might have higher this year, depends on the people who gives him rating. I would check, but I don`t have access anymore. On winter update he has 84 on potential, and you can raise this much higher if you focus on him. That is pretty damn good, though his base from the get-go isn`t that great. He gains like 4-5 points in a season without using him. 

We didnt have a very poor team "overall stat vise" on fifa 13, think we could field this team before any updates

Given - 82

Hutton (72) - Vlaar (78) - Dunne (75) - Warnock (73)

Agbonlahor (73) - Petrov (76)  Ireland (77) - N.Zogbia (77)

Bent (82) - Benteke (71) 

If our current team were to have similar ratings, i'd be happy

Doesn't he have the wrong photo?

Â